Broken Boy and a Lonely Home (12)

The black mist surrounds us two and I'm in the broadcast room, alone again, with him.
—————————————————————
recap over

I look at him, his head was down and the hand that wasn't gripping onto my wrist was clenched into a fist. "Hey, Y/N, don't talk to anyone but Sakura, Natsuhiko and me okay?" My eyebrows furrow in anger "WHAT? HOW IS THAT FAIR?!" I rip my arm out of his grip "I'm done, Tsukasa" His eyes widen as he looks at me. "What do you mean?" I scoff "Your forcing me to stay away from people... and only be with you?"

He stands still in his spot "I'm keeping you safe, your my property, you have to stay with me and me only" That was my last straw, the "cute innocent boy" with a changing personality, I thought I loved and had a crush on but turns out I was confused. "You know what Tsukasa, remember when I said I loved you and wasn't confused?" He nods "Well, I'm going to be confused for a long time now" I dash to the door of the broadcast room "Y/N, don't leave" He grabs my arm.

"Please" I look at his breaking state, it was sad, a little pathetic honestly. He really was a mess. "Sorry, like I said, i'm done, no more forgive and forget, now I just need to forget you" He goes completely emotionless

"Why Y/N, why won't you just let me love you? I can't give you everything, I know that, but why? Is it because i'm dead and I can't exactly live with you?"

I sigh and rip my arm once again out of his grip "I'm sorry, Tsukasa, I just... it was all too fast, we didn't even know each other well, Goodbye... I'm sorry..." with my heart pounding and heavy breathing, I run out of the school and back home.

When I get home I crash onto my bed and look at my phone, many worried texts from my father. I text him back that i'm fine, that my phone had died and I wasn't feeling well the past two days. So, I had ignored my phone.

3rd person view

Y/N had lived alone for about a year now, Y/N's stepmother was abusive, every time her dad went out for work she would drink all day and ignore her needs as a kid. She had grown to be independent and  not ask for things. When she was the ripe age of 10 her stepmother began to physically harm her. Leaving bruises and scars, sometimes a black eye.

When her father got home those days where she had a black eye, she had to say she got into a fight, otherwise her stepmother said she would kill her and give her a painful death for her resistance.

Your POV

It was quiet as usual, I turned on the TV, it was the news, boring.  I was going to switch it it until "25 students found dead at Kanome Academy, murderer still not found after an hour of searching" The news anchor said. 'Tsukasa' was the first thing that came to my mind. Sh*t... I can't go back inside the school until tomorrow... guess i'll have to wait.

—————————————————————
word count: 545