He Doesn't Understand. (Bad Ending Part 1)

Okay so, basically we are going back to where he was uh, stabbing the bird.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the start of the bad ending with our childish yandere.

(Depending on the person, this may be uncomfortable for some to read. This is your one warning if you don't like what you read in the normal ending earlier.)

____________________.•

. •  3rd person view  • .

The small supernatural was sitting in the middle of the boundary stabbing a pen in an already dead black bird, His eyes were cold and tear streaked. With the last stab to put the birds trapped soul  out of it's misery, a little blood splattered on his face, earning no response from the small boy. You were going to enter but, you decided it might be better to leave.
You gulped as you began to walk away, your shoes splashing as you walked in the overflowed boundary. "Hello?" Darn.

"Hello, Tsukasa." The boy turned around faster than the speed of light, his eyes almost glowing in the dark room of the boundary. "Y/N? Y/N?!" He ran over to you and hugged you. "You came backk!!" He laughs. He then backs up and scans you as if he's taking your features and capturing them in his mind, like a picture he can keep for centuries, remembering you piece by piece like he just came back to an old puzzle. "Ah, Y/N. Why'd we have to fight... You left me for what felt like years..." You laugh a little, "I left for a day, Tsukasa..." The boy gasps "What?! Really?! I thought it was more than that... but still, I missed you." You gulp down the saliva that's gathered up in your throat, your nervous, your scared. What would he do to you?

"Um, y'know I'd probably better go back home, school's over after all..." The supernatural's black eyes lock into you. "Your, Not. Leaving, Again." He grabs you by your shoulders "I'd rather disappear than let you go." Your shoulders freeze up, your breathing gradually getting faster, you struggle against his cold grip. "I'm... sorry Tsukasa, I need to go." You finally manage to slip out of his grasp on your shoulders. "I don't understand... why won't you love me like I love you?!" You flinch as he raises his voice.

You run away, where? You don't know. Your just trying to away from him. Anywhere, honestly.

"Y/N, come back, I just want to love you. It may be different than any other love... but that's okay, right? It's just... another way of love, we can be girlfriend and boyfriend, we'll be so happy."

You hide in a locker, he wanted to play hide and seek at one moment? Right?

Well, here you are playing hide and seek. But, your life much more at risk than it would have been before. His voice drifts off and you run out after a few seconds, you make it out of the school "I'm here! I'm going... too... live." You look back at the school, you couldn't have second thoughts now, he's trying to kill you. "Leave, before he gets you." everything in your body is telling you this. But, the school is calling you back or it's him.

You rush to the gates- and then, black mist engulfs you. "Found you~" your back in the boundary, in a chair. The strangest chair you' ve ever seen, actually. You try to get up but your arms are tied, he walks up to you, humming an unfamiliar tune with a full smile on his face, eyes black. "Poor Y/N... I never wanted to do this to you but, your going to stay with me forever. No running away, not anymore. Sorry, my love."

"Tsukasa, please! I'm sorry! I-" he places his pointer and middle finger on your head "Sorry my love, no begging. Your not getting out of this."

"I... love..." you slip away into what seems like sweet darkness.

_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ .  _ . _ . _ . _ . _
662 words in total

What will he do to you?

I hope you enjoyed the first part of the bad ending. Have a good night/day. ^^