Chapter 18

Hiccup's Pov:

When I walked out of Gothi's house I saw Sunset curled up watching the door. "Hey, girl. Thali is going to fine." I said to Sunset in dragonize. "Are you sure Hiccup," Sunset asked me. "Yea. I sure for now. But do you mind giving Astrid and I a lift to the Village? Then you can come straight back here." I said to her while patting her snout. 

I then stood back to let Sunset get up before I turned to face Heather. "Heather, I will meet you in the centre of the Village," I said. Heather nodded then took off on Windshear. "Sunset has agreed to give us a lift down to the village," I said when I felt Astrid preference behind me. I

 mounted up on Sunset and held my hand out to Astrid. Astrid grabbed my hand I then pulled her up behind me then told Sunset to head to the Village.

Astrid's Pov:

I was standing beside Heather when Hiccup went over to the Monstrous Nightmare that was curled up outside the Healers house. "So, what is this one's name?" I asked her. "This is Sunset she did belong too..." 

"She belonged to Hannah," I said finishing off her sentence quietly so Hiccup wouldn't here. Heather turned to look at me so fast I almost missed it. "You know about Hannah?" She whispered. I nodded. "Hiccup told me the other day," I explained. "Sunset is really important to Hiccup and Thali." She said. 

"I know I understand I really do. Anyway, do you know what Hiccup is saying to Sunset?" I asked Heather. "No, I only know a few words in Dragonize. Hiccup is the only one knows the full language. Valka knows a wee bit more than Dagur and I and Thali knows a tiny bit as well." She said. 

"Heather, I will meet you in the centre of the Village." Hiccup said to Heather. Heather then mounted her dragon and took off towards the village. I walked over to Hiccup and stood behind him. "Sunset has agreed to give us a lift down to the village." Hiccup said as he mounted up on Sunset. Once he was on Sunset, he held his hand out for me to take which I did, and he pulled me up behind him. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he told Sunset to go. Sunset took off from the ground and headed to the village.

Once we had reached the Village Hiccup jumped of Sunset and helped me down from her before walking over to Dagur and the young Nadder dragon. I walked up to Sunset and placed my hand on her snout. She closed her eyes and purred as I patted her. "Hey, girl," I said. Then she took off to where I suppose its back to the Healers house to sit outside. 

"Right, here is some food to get you both what should be at least a couple of days." Hiccup said to Dagur and Heather. "Thanks, Brother," Dagur said. "Make sure you are not followed by any dragon trappers or Hunters on your way to the Defenders of the Wing." Hiccup said. 

'Who are these Dragon trappers and Hunters that has Hiccup so worried about.' I thought. "We will be fine Hiccup. Don't worry about us. Just take care of Thalia." Heather said. 

Heather and Dagur mounted their dragons before taking off to head to this Island called the Defenders of the Wing. Once Dagur and Heather were out of our sights Hiccup called Toothless over to him. "Hey Bud, want to go on a flight." I giggled when Toothless jumped around in a circle like an overly excited kid on Christmas day. 

"Alright calm down. Calm down." Hiccup said to Toothless. Once Toothless had calmed down enough for Hiccup hop on, he motioned for me to hop on behind him. "Hold on M'Lady." He told me so, I did.

Hiccup's Pov:

"Hold on M'Lady," I told her before we took off into the air. When we took off, I heard Astrid squeak out in surprise which bought a smile to my face at the memory from the last time we did this. But at least she is not screaming this time around. We had been flying for about 10 minutes when Astrid said, "I forgot what it is like to have the wind in your hair. I could do this every day."
"Well, why don't you," I said. "What do you mean?" She asked.