Chapter 27

Hiccup's Pov:

"Excuse me Hiccup but I don't want to hear anything else so if you need me. I will be upstairs in my room with Thalia." Astrid said. she kissed me on the cheek and pulled her hand away from my hand then she headed for the stairs and left the room.

After Astrid had left the room, I turned to face Heather. I was incredibly angry at her for what she had just said to Astrid. "That was uncool for Heather. Why would you do that?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry Hiccup. But it had to be said. She is not Thalia's Mother." Heather stated. I could not believe what I was hearing from my friend. "Heather Thalia is mine and Astrid's daughter. I will be marrying Astrid and once I do Marry her then Thalia becomes her daughter just as much as she is my daughter." I stated to her.

"Hiccup is right Heather you are not Thalia's Mother, so you have no right to say the things that you did," Dagur said backing me up. Which I was thankful for. I heard a sigh come from Heather.

"Look I know I may have been a bit harsh on Astrid just then and for that I am sorry. I am just worried about Thalia that is all." Heather said explaining herself.

"I will go and apologise to her later after we have discussed what we were meant to discuss." She said. I nodded my head then said, "Fine but you better apologise to her. She is already straggling with everything at the moment. She does not need you to be littering her on everything she does." I demanded. Heather nodded as she sat back down beside her brother. I then also sat back down even though I wanted to go and check on Astrid, but I also needed to hear what Mala's Healer had to say about this sickness that Thalia has.

"So, tell me what Randi said about this sickness that my daughter has?" I finally asked after a couple of minutes of silence. "Well once we got to Defender of the Wing and we met with Mala. We explained why we were there and then she took us to Randi." Dagur said starting to explain.

"We told Randi Thali symptoms when she asked us, and she said it sounded something similar to what they had going around their Village children a year ago," Heather said continuing from what Dagur had said.

"What else did she say about this illness?" I asked the pair. "Randi said she could give us a recipe for the healing herbs that help the children to become better and healthy, but she also said that there is no cure. And that this illness will keep coming back until there is a cure found." Heather added.

"Is that all it was said about this illness?"

"Yes. But the main thing is that we got the recipe for the healing herbs so if any other children come down with it then we know what to make to heal them." Dagur said.

"Thank you Dagur and Heather for retrieving the recipe lets just hope that Gothi can compete it soon so we can start giving it to Thali," I said. Heather and Dagur agreed with me and started to stand up to get ready to leave. I also stood up with them.

"Before we leave, I better go and talk to Astrid first," Heather said. I nodded at her in thanks. "Be nice to her Heather," Dagur said to his sister. Heather nodded then she left the room go upstairs to see Astrid.

Heather's Pov:

As I walked up the stairs to Astrid's room, I was thinking about what I was going to say to her. I felt bad for what I said. I knew I was out of line, but I just couldn't help myself. I have watched that little grow since she was born, I just felt I knew how to handle her better than Astrid did.

Once I got to Astrid's door which was close, and I could hear her humming a song. I knocked on the door quietly but loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough to wake up Thalia if she was still asleep.