Chapter 21

Hiccup's Pov:

It was early in the morning and Ingrid and Bjorn had still not come back yet and I was starting to get really worried about them. "They are still not back Hiccup," Eret said coming into the Clubhouse with his Rumble Horn named Skullcrusher behind him.

"I know Eret. Let us just get some breakfast then we can get the search team together and I will go out with them to see if we can find them." Hiccup stated. Which Eret nodded to as he sat down beside Hiccup at the table and ate some breakfast.

After breakfast Hiccup called the search team together. "Right everyone listen up. Ingrid and Bjorn have been missing since yesterday afternoon. Now I want you all to go in teams of 4.

Team 1 you will be going West. Team 2 you will go East. Team 3 you will go South and Team 4 you are with me and we will be going North." Hiccup explained. "Yes, Chief." They all replied. "Good we leave in 5 so, saddle up." He demanded.

Once we all had saddle up and were ready to go, I said to them, "Right if you don't find anything in two hours then you come straight back here and report to Eret. If you find anything again send a Terror mail to Eret and he will send one to me. Understood?"

"Yes, Chief."

"Alright then let's go," I said letting Toothless know that he can take off. I then lead my team North of the Edge.

Heather's Pov:

It has been two days since my brother, and I have left Berk to head to the Defenders of the Wing. Hiccup wanted us to go to Mala and asked if they know a cure for this illness that Thalia has since we know that a year ago, they had something similar.

We have finally arrived. "Mala-Pooh," Dagur said jumping of his dragon and running over to Mala. "Dagur. What a surprise." Mala said hugging Dagur. "Hello, Mala." I greeted her.

"Hello Heather, now that I love your visits, but you usually send a Terror mail before you get here," Mala said. "Sorry Mala, but something has happened, and we need your help," I said.

"What is going on?" She asked as. "Well to start with Hiccup crashed landed on Berk 3 days ago and he has been there. Also 3 days ago Thalia came down with a fever, an extremely high fever that gets higher every hour. The Healer said it was Child Influenza and she did not know of any cure." I explained to Mala.

"Oh, Dear. Poor Thalia. I will ask our healer and see what we can do." Mala said as she led the two through her village to their Healer's hut.

10 minutes later they had arrived at the Healer's hut and they went inside. "Randi are you here?" Mala calls out. "Coming my Queen." Came a voice from the back of the Hut.

"Hello, Queen Mala. What can I do for you today? The Healer Randi asked. "Hiccup's daughter Thalia is sick, and Berk's Healer is calling it Child Influenza," Mala explained.

"What are her symptoms?" Randi asked the group. This time it was me who spoke up. "She has an extremely high Fever that gets higher every hour. And she has a very sore stomach and she won't eat anything." I explained.

"It sounds like something similar to what we had to go around our village children a year ago," Randi said. "That is what we thought and why you probably could help us. Is there any cure that you know of?"

"Hmm. I gave give you the recipe for the healing herbs that I gave to the children here but unfortunately, there is no cure. This illness with keep coming back until there is a cure found. But I can give you that helped out children to get better is this recipe." Randi explained to Dagur and Heather as she handed them the recipe.