Chapter 30

A/N-  I have been very busy with Glam Girls Day Spa and getting it all set up. But now that the business is open I should now have some free time to finish this story. There is going to be a couple more chapters then I think I might end the story. Well here is what you have been waiting for. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Hiccup's Pov:

It was extremely late when I got home last night, due to me being busy talking to Bjorn and Ingrid then I went to work on the house that is being built for me to live in with Thalia and Astrid. The house is coming along nicely. Hopefully, by tomorrow night it should be ready for us to move into.

When I got home, I found Astrid fast asleep on the couch. Before I even went to bed, I had to check on my Daughter. Then I went back downstairs and shifted Astrid over so I could climb in behind her on the couch then I fall asleep.

I was having a genuinely nice sleep when I felt someone shaking me awake. When I finally opened my eye, I noticed that my mother was trying to wake me up. "Morning Hiccup. Sorry to wake you this early but I thought you might want to go on a flight with me." She said.

"Yea. Sure. Let me get up and get myself ready." I said. I gently unwrapped myself from my beautiful girlfriend so I would not wake her and got off the couch. I then tucked the blanket back around Astrid and was then off to get myself ready for a flight with Mum.

Once I was ready, I then met Mum outside the house with Toothless and then mounted my best friend. Mum and I then took off for our flight. During our flight, I was doing all sorts of tricks that Toothless and I used to do when it was just us out flying.

"Wooohooo. Yeah, Baby." I shout out as Toothless flies his fastest along the ocean. We then shot up into the sky, so we were levelled out and flying beside Cloudjumper and Mum.

"Haven't seen you do those tricks for a while Son," Mum said. "Yea it has been a while since Toothless and I have done them with everything that is going on it has been hard to for us 2, to spend some time together," I said.

"So, how did the talk with Bjorn and Ingrid go yesterday? You were home extremely late last night." Mum said.

"The talk was good. They are both leaving this afternoon to head back to the Edge. And they are going to keep an eye on the Dragon Hunters for me while I stay here on Berk. And the reason I was so late home last night, is that I was helping with building my house." I explained to her.

"That is good that Bjorn and Ingrid can go back home, and I am glad that you are staying here on Berk for good Son." She said. "Thanks, Mum. It is good to be back here. Even if I thought I would never come back after I had set up my life out there on Dragon's Edge. But I love being back and that I now have Astrid in my life and that Thalia now gets to meet rest of her family as well." I told her.

"I know what you mean Hiccup. I never thought that I would be back here as well." She said. "So, when are you going to propose to Astrid then?" She asked me after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Well, I am hoping to ask her sometime today. I am going to take her on a flight then probably ask her in the cove since that is where we first kissed and that is where she first found out about my secret." I explained.

"Sounds romantic Son," Mum said. I blushed at that comment. "Come we better get back now we have been out for an hour," I said to Mum. "Your right Son. Astrid and your Father will be wondering where we are." Mum said. We then turned around and flew back to Berk.

Once we landed outside the house, we hopped off our Dragons and went inside the house. "There you two are. I was wondering where you two went." I heard Dad say as we step through the door.