5. Squad plans

LISA

"Oh my God! Y'all are really here! What the fuck?!" I exclaimed while crying because I still couldn't believe that my squad is here in human land, the last place I'm expecting to see them. "But why are you here? How did you get here?"

"W-we escaped!" Jeongyeon answered between her tears.

"W-what?" I asked while still sobbing hard and pulled away from the hug to look at her face.

"The p-place is in the chaos a-after the Deity's daughter's disappearance and w-we took that as an o-opportunity to escape." Tzuyu said, she's also crying and using Seulgi's chiton to wipe her tears.

"But h-how'd you know where I lived?" I asked again.

"That doesn't matter." Ryujin said and pulled me again for a hug. "Lisa, I r-really missed you!"

"W-what happened to you, bitch? I couldn't even fathom how hard it was for you, to s-suffer from the sin that y-you didn't do.." Seulgi said and hugged my head. "I'm s-sorry for being a useless friend Lisa."

"N-no, please don't apologize, it's n-not your fault."

"Why are you guys talking while crying? Aren't y'all supposed just to cry only? You look like fools, no wonder you're Lisa's friends." Jisoo said behind us and we all turned to her while wiping our tears and sobbing. She picks up the towel and grip both of the ends of it and rolled it up before flicking it on my exposed thigh.

"Ouch fuck!" I hissed as I rubbed the spot where she hit me and she quickly threw the towel on my face before running away.

"Cover your dick, schmuck!" Jisoo shouted and that's when I realized that I am still naked.

"Shit! S-sorry." I said embarrassingly and cover my lower body with the towel. "That— that's J-jisoo."

"Your girlfriend?" Seulgi asked and I grimaced while shaking my head vigorously.

"She's just my friend, she's nice but a whole ass crackhead." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"So she's your fuck buddy?" Jeongyeon said while laughing.

"You know what? For people living in heaven, y'all much deserve to live in hell." I said and slapped her arm causing them all to laugh. "I'll just go and get dressed, wait me here, we need to catch up!"

I ran upstairs to my room but I was startled when I saw Jisoo standing behind the door with her arms crossed and serious face.

"Lisa, we need to talk." She said and padded towards my bed.

"Ok." I cooly replied but when she turned her back against me, I immediately wrapped my arm on her neck and choked her. "You fucking shit! You embarrassed me in front of my friends!"

"Aack! L-lisa I c-can't breathe!" She struggles while slapping my arm. "F-fuck, Lisa!" She groans and bends over to throw me onto my bed.

"Ah s-shit!" I groaned but I immediately jumped off when Jisoo tried to grab my head. "Yah! I was just taking my revenge for hitting me with the towel!"

"Fuck you!" She scowled while rubbing her neck and glaring at me. "Be serious because whatever I'm going to say is important!"

"Exactly, Chu. I can't be serious because it's yo—."

"Don't tell them about your job, don't tell them about your next target and don't ever tell them that you are an assassin!" Jisoo said to cut me off. "I know that they are your friends, but you are living in a different world now, you're a demon assassin and they are goddesses."

"But–."

"Lisa, I know it'll be hard for you to hide secrets from them but this is for your own safety." She said with her eyes pleading, she pad back towards my bed and sat down at the edge. "I'm not saying this because I don't trust them, but as an assassin myself, I know that it's dangerous if someone knows what my job is, even if they are my trusted friend."