9. I'm not complaining

LISA

It's weird, Jennie is weird, her friends are weird and even my friends are all weird, well Nayeon is always weird, she's not an exemption, but everything became weird the moment I locked the shop and Jennie been staring at me since then, burning a hole on my back, on my side profile and on my forehead.

It makes me uncomfortable, I don't know if her hard stares means she wants to kill me or she's eye raping me, but neither of those assumptions, I hate it, I hate she was staring at me, as if she were staring into the depths of my soul and seeing how dark my conscience was, because of the number of people I killed.

Those hazel nut brown orbs piercing on me, makes me want to pin her down on her bed and lick every fiber of her being, while she's ruffling my hair and moaning my name, making her to beg for me to touch her on the place where she needed my hand and tongue the most and...

"Lisa, are you even listening to me?" I snapped out of my reverie when Jisoo nudged my shoulder, I looked at her with my dilated eyes and she covered her mouth with her palm to stop herself from laughing. "Dude, just why?" My forehead narrowed and still not on myself but Jisoo's gaze went down on my pants and I immediately grabbed the thing beside me to cover the bulge on my pants as I looked back to Jisoo.

"Ah shit.." I mumbled and sighed shakily as the embarrassment seeped on my face.

"This is hard, just what the hell are you thinking huh?" My eyes widened when I felt the bag moving and groping my dick.

"Chu what the fuck?!" I said and threw her hand away from my pants.

"You fucking put my hand on it, I thought you–."

"Stop! The fuck?!" I said annoyedly and grabbed the bag between us to replace her hand. Jisoo just threw her head back, laughing at me. "I swear to God, Chu!"

"Tell me, were you just imagining Jennie inside that filthy mind of yours?" She whispered. 

"No!" I whispered back hardly while shaking my head fervently. "Shut up, she might hear you." 

"I just can't believe that even if we are inside a bus, you're still having dirty thoughts."

"Shut up." I groaned, jabbing her with my elbow. "What were you saying earlier?" I asked to divert our topic.

"Oh yeah I was saying that Bobby told me that the girl we are looking for is living at the end of the village and–."

"Bobby? You mean one of Seunghyun's men?" I asked and she nodded. "I thought you were hiding? Why did you show yourself to him?" I asked confusedly, I saw her eyes widened and began bewildering, looking everywhere but me.

"He's one of my friends, don't worry h-he won't talk." She said, though I'm a little unconvinced, I'd just shrugged it off and looked at her, waiting for her to proceed. "So as I was saying, one of them is an urban sketcher so it'll be easy to find them."

"Ok, we don't have to split up just to find them." I said in relief and pretended to look at my friends behind us but the truth is, I just wanted to steal a glance at the girl sitting at the back and I saw her still staring at me with her friends giggling and snickering next to her.

"Why don't you approach her like a normal person would?" Jisoo said, making me look back at her, she's looking outside the window with her chin resting on the top of her palm. "She's not that hard to please."

"If you only know." I chuckled while shaking my head. 

Jennie isn't that kind of girl you can hook up with whenever you want to, she's not like a random girl you can encounter in any bar that if you buy them drinks or wink at them, they will strip in front of you and offer themselves. She's different and that's another reason for me to like her.