12. Let's pretend

JENNIE

I was just staring at Lisa who's looking at me dumbfounded, her mouth slightly agape and her eyes open as wide as an owl's eyes, then she suddenly ran to my side to get her phone on the bedside table, tapped on it and attached it to her ear.

"Pick up the goddamn phone!" She groaned while biting her nail nervously, pacing back and forth and kept stealing glances at me as I was just following her movements with my confused eyes. "C'mon!" She groaned again before tapping the phone once again and dialed again.

"Nayeon!" She blurted out. "Nayeo–." She paused and pursed her lips, let out a deep breath and clenched her eyes. "Stop saying my name multiple times! I need to talk to Seulgi or Irene, I need to talk to someone that is not you and Jisoo, c'mon! There's an emergency!" She said raggedly.

She looks so stupid as she keeps glancing at me with worried eyes and as if I grew two heads just because I pretend that I didn't know her when I woke up earlier in an unfamiliar room. 

I don't know how long I have been out of consciousness, but the calendar hanging on the wall behind her says I've been out for fourteen days since the last time I had my consciousness. Wow, that was too long. I can't believe those hoplites really gave me that much of a damage. 

But I guess this is enough of the game, enough of hiding. I'm tired of being weak in front of them, I'm tired of showing them that I need help that is no way near in every possible way because I'm the daughter of the strongest deity and I'm done with this game.

I let out a soft sigh, it was soft as in really soft that I barely hear it even if I'm the one who released it but it made Lisa flinched and stopped from walking back and forth.

"Are you ok?! Do you need something?! Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?!" She asked, panicking with bewildered eyes.

I did what I had to do, which is holding my breath and suppress my laugh to break out, she's so fucking cute and stupid at the same time. 

I guess, playing this role that I have amnesia isn't a bad idea after all, I will get to see this other side of her and not only that Lisa the pervert. 

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked with my fake confused look.

"I am Batman, you are Wonder Woman and we're married." 

Ok first. What the fuck?!

"What?" I asked through gritted teeth and held back myself to smack her head.

"Kidding." She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm Lisa Manoban, you're my wife and we have dozens of kids. We got into an accident two weeks ago while you're sucking my dick and now you're pretending that you don't know me?" She asked with a smirk on the corner of her lips. "You can't fool me, Jen."

Na-uh, if she thinks that she can make me admit that I was just fooling her, nope, not gonna happen. I started this game and I will be the one who will stop this game, but damn her, her chosen words almost make me beat the hell out of her.

I tilt my head to the side and stare at Lisa with adoration but a little creased on my forehead, not breaking eye contact. "Y-you are my w-wife?" I stuttered, letting the lone tear escape from my eye.

I knew I won when I saw how Lisa's lips quiver, her eyes slowly widened while blinking, then she swallowed hard and grabbed her phone again and attached it to her ear then she stood up and starts walking back and forth again.

"Hello?! Where are you?! Fuck! I need someone here!" She said frustratingly to the person on the other line and as if on cue, there's a car stopped on the driveway, then rushed footsteps coming upstairs.