8. The squad in the lake

JENNIE

"Did Lisa really hit your ego? Or you'd just woke up at the wrong side of the bed?" Nayeon asked, gawking at me since last night, to the moment I stepped out of my room after Lisa invaded my room, when we met at the kitchen in the middle of the night and she saw me glaring at nothing specifically, just glowering at the dark, until this morning and now that we are eating inside the cafeteria, she seem still gauging my mood right now if she should ruin my already ruined mood, but thankfully she hasn't been doing or saying bad things but not until now, that she finally spout the name that I've been praying to all Gods up there not to hear.

But Nayeon was really born to ruin someone's day. Isn't she?

"Can you please stop saying Lisa's name? Every time your mouth will open, Lisa's name always comes out." I scoffed.

To be honest, I'm beyond pissed right now because of that pervert, she invaded my room and fucking harassed me! I should've killed her last night but there's something behind those brown orbs stopping me from doing so, when she looked at me when she tipped back to see my face and she panicked as she saw my fake tears. 

Maybe it's her sincere worried face.

"I just miss her, they didn't attend their classes, I guess they are too busy cleaning the shop." She said with a pout and crossed her arms. "They should've told me so I can help them."

"Is it really worth wasting your time helping her more than your study?" I asked incredulously.

"I told you, if it's Lisa, everything is worthy." She shrugged and stood up. "Do you still have class? Let's go home."

"Do you have plans today?" I asked back, looking up to her.

"I'm going to visit the shop and help them, probably."

"Oh ok, I should tour the girls on my own then." I shrugged my shoulders before sipping on my juice one last time and picks up my bag and clung the strap on my shoulder as I stood up.

"You don't want to visit the shop and look around?"

"I'd rather visit an asylum than seeing that pervert." I snorted as we both stepped out of the cafeteria and the blue haired man suddenly appeared in front of me, bumping into Nayeon and didn't even say sorry. If Lisa would see it, she's probably cracking her knuckles and punching this guy on his jaw, but she's not here, am I thankful? Yes and no, because I need to deal with these guys because she wasn't here to protect Nayeon.

"Hi?" He greets and flashed his wide smile. I arched my left brow and looked at her with dead eyes, not really fond of seeing his smile after bumping Nayeon. "Jennie, right?"

"Yeah and she's Nayeon, and you just bumped into her without apologizing." 

"She's blocking the way–."

"I wasn't, you dumbass!" Nayeon chimes in and grabs my arm. "Let's go, Jen." She said as she dragged me away but the guy's friend blocked our way which caused us to stop on our tracks and we huffed a sigh of annoyance. "Get the fuck out of our way or–."

"Or else what?" The guy behind us said, challenging Nayeon.

"Or I'll tell Lisa you're harassing us." I said and Nayeon looked at me astonishingly surprised. I don't know why I blurted it out, it's just that she's the first person who comes to my mind after I saw Nayeon got hit.

"Yeah, right. We'll tell Lisa!" Nayeon said, voice laced with mockery that I surely know it's for me. 

"Oh c'mon, we just want to know you, it's not like Lisa will get mad, right?" The guy said. "After all, Nayeon is her friend and not you, based on how she treated you the first time we met."