20. It's her Dad

LISA

Yesterday was really the best weird situation I've ever experienced, I saw everyone's other version, I saw myself, my masculine self which motivates me to visit the mini gym inside this mansion, I get to see their cute but bitchy daughter and she literally called me Daddy that made my heart melt and scared the shit out of me at the same time because Jennie almost killed me.

Then I met another dumbass Jisoo that changed my own Jisoo from stupid to biggest stupid Jisoo ever but became super cringey sweet to Chaeyoung last night. Then Jennie never wiped the smile on her lips, it's creepy but she's really in a mood last night that if ever I'd ask her to have sex with me, she would probably say yes, why didn't I do it last night? 

What the hell?!

"Yow, good morning!" Jisoo greets and taps my shoulder before occupying the seat next to me as IU put down my chocolate drink in front of me and a cup of coffee for Jisoo.

"You seem in a good mood, are you going to tell us now?" IU asked before taking the seat across from me.

"No." Jisoo replied with a mocking smile.

We decided not to tell others what happened yesterday because it'll be so weird or perhaps they may ask Jennie to bring them some other time but that would be another chaos if Nayeon meets her vampire version and I don't want that to happen.

"That sucks." IU snorted and started digging on her food. 

"Will Jennie attend her classes today?" Jisoo asked without even looking at me and just focused on her own meal.

"Yeah, she needs to, she already has a month left behind." I replied and sipped my drink. "Where's Nayeon?"

"I'm here baby, why are you looking for me?" Nayeon asked from the kitchen door and made her way to the sink and make herself her own coffee.

"Stop calling me baby, if Jennie hears you–."

"If I hear what?" I dropped the teaspoon I was holding when I saw my girlfriend strutting sexily towards me, wearing a simple white blouse and high waist fitted jeans and white sneakers, hair tied in a high ponytail and specs sitting on the bridge of her nose. 

Simple but stunningly gorgeous.

"Oh nothing, she was just telling me to lower my voice." Nayeon answered for me as she walked over us with a cup of coffee in her hand, then she sat next to IU across from Jisoo.

Jennie walked to me and she bent over then she cupped my cheeks before giving me a chaste kiss. "Good morning, babe."

"Jesus! It's still early, Jennie!" Jisoo grumbled but Jennie just smirked at her and wink at me before she leaned back and made herself her own milk coffee.

"Jennie just ruined my day." Nayeon hissed as she violently digs on her food.

"You should've done that inside your room." IU said while shaking her head.

"We already did." I replied and stole a glance at my girlfriend with a grin registered across my lips.

Jennie showered me with kisses this morning, she actually wakes me up with kisses and we ended up making out, and that was the best morning ever, but I don't know what's gotten into her, maybe vampire Jennie really did say something on my girlfriend that's why she's really different from the Jennie these past few days.

I'm not complaining though.

"Where are the others?" Jennie asked after she took the seat next to me and I immediately rested my hand on her lap. She flinched but didn't protest so I started caressing her legs above the thick fabric of her jeans.