18. Really, Jen?

JENNIE

Everything was so slow and it seems like every sounds become muffled, the loud cries of fear from the people at the back came out as voice from under the water, the loud crashed of the car after I unconsciously turned the car wheel into the creek came out as background music. Lisa's scream that came out inaudible, mouth wide open, eyes bulging out from its socket, her body moving in slow motion, hair slowly lifting up that I could see every strands of her hair.

I stared at her with adoration, she looks so fucking cute even if she's crying in fear, the way how her mouth forming in unreadable motion, the way how her hands were shaking and didn't know where to hold and she's panicking.

"...nnie!"

Her mouth stretched widely, slowly calling my name and I smiled back at her. Her words earlier turned everything off, the world stopped spinning from its axis and I never felt so happy until today.

"..nnie we're going to die!"

I didn't die, but the way she subtly proposed to me was enough to feel like dying in happiness.

"Do something, Jennie!"

"Yes.. I will marry you." I blurted out and Lisa creased her forehead and her brows knitted. 

"Oh great! Hello Satan!" Jisoo scoffed and the sounds of their loud scream slowly began to clear and my eyes widened when I remembered where we were. 

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed and snapped my fingers in the air just before the car would hit the ground and everything stopped from moving, literally. "I'm sorry." I said as I slowly moved the car down from levitating.

"Aahhh!" Cubby was still screaming from the top of her lungs with her eyes shut hardly. "Mina! I'm sorry for throwing your ketchup, please forgive me!"

"You fucking what?" Seulgi asked hilariously.

Cubby shot her eyes open and clutched her chest while looking back and forth to us and her body then she started wailing again.

"I'm in hell, why?!"

"What?" Ryujin asked confusedly and held Cubby's shoulder. "Shut the fuck up! Stop screaming!"

"I'm with the demons! I'm probably in hell!"

"Let me kill you so you can be with the real demons!" Jeongyeon said and crawled to Cubby but Tzuyu pulled her back. 

"Cubby, you're still alive, Jennie saved us." Tzuyu said and slapped Cubby's forehead. 

"Aw!"

"See? You're still alive."

"Jennie saved us because she's also the reason why we're almost dead." Jisoo scoffed and pushed everyone so she could open the door and climb out. "Great! Where are we?!"

"Holy shit." All of us gasped after we climbed out of the car and roamed our eyes then they all snapped their heads at me. 

"Jennie what did you do?!" Lisa asked, a bit frustrated.

"I- uhm.. I kinda messed it up." I admitted guiltily.

"Where are we? It's so white here." Jisoo asked again, still wandering her gaze around. "It looks like we're in heaven shit!" She said and laughed loudly.

"We are really in heaven." Seulgi said while shaking her head and holding Jisoo's shoulder before turning the latter to face on her back. "That is the top of Mt.Olympus, where Deities are living." 

"Holy fuck, for real?" Jisoo uttered in stunned shock.

"Jennie, we need to leave here as soon as possible, it's forbidden for me to come here." Lisa said monotonously and climbed back inside the vehicle.