11. Too much revelations

LISA

First, Jeongyeon wakes me up with loud knocks just to ask me the address of this house, then followed by my phone ringing relentlessly because of my ex girlfriend and now loud gasps from Jisoo's room. 

Please, remind me to make my room soundproof next time.

I groaned annoyingly before I rolled out of the bed to chastise those loud idiots but when I opened the door and was ready to shout, I saw them running down the stairs in panic.

"Whoa whoa what is happening?" I asked Seulgi after I grabbed her arm to stop her from running.

"W-we need t-to go."

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked confusedly and looked down to others with my furrowed brows. "What exactly is hap—."

"Let them go." Ryujin said firmly and I automatically raised my left brow for how firm her voice was and I turned to her. I was going to confront her the way she talked but my phone rings for the umpteenth time, interrupting whatever I'm going to say. I let go Seulgi and walked back inside to get my phone but I quivered my brows when I saw that it's not my phone that's ringing but it's coming from Jisoo's room. 

"Lisa we r-really need to go, we'll explain to you later." Seulgi said outside of my room.

"No, wait. I need to know where the hell are you guys going!" I yelled to stop her from leaving and I immediately ran out of the room and walked down the stairs, all of them looking at me worriedly. "I demand to know what the fuck is happening!" I asked again but no one tried to answer me and they were just exchanging nervous glances.

"Lisa! I'm going out, I'll be back!" Jisoo said while running out of the house in a rush and already wearing her hoodie and if I'm not mistaken, I saw a mask peeking out on her hoodie pocket. Was she going on a mission? But she already quit being an assassin. 

"Jisoo wait!" I called her and ran after her but she already drove away with the car she picked last night. She even left tire marks on the ground for how fast she drove off. "The fuck?" I blurted out and walked back inside, seeing the squad already sitting down on the couch and they seemed calmed down unlike a while ago that they were all panicking. "Ok, tell me. What is going on?" I asked as I stood in front of them and rested my hands on my waist.

"Might want to put on some pants first?" Seulgi asked, my gaze went down to my lower body and I immediately looked up, catching all of them staring at the bulge on my crotch and I cleared my throat to get their attention, they all snapped out and tear their gaze away from me and I slowly turn around to hide my lower body.

"Here." Tzuyu handed me the throw pillow beside her and I nod at her as my thank you while smiling awkwardly. "No problem, that was worth seeing." she winked.

"Stop." I hissed at her and grabbed the pillow to cover my crotch and cleared my throat once again before sitting down on the single couch in front of them. "S-so uhm.. Where are we?"

"In our house, where else?" Jeongyeon said.

"Stop being sarcastic, I'm asking where we stopped our conversation." I reprimanded her and rolled my eyes. "Where are you girls going? Why is everyone at panic? And why are y'all starting the Sunday morning like this?!"

"Ok Lisa, calm down, we need to tell you something–." Ryujin paused, then cleared her throat, Seulgi squeezed her shoulder, Tzuyu gave her a glass of water, Jeongyeon stood up behind the couch and rubbed Ryujin's back. 

I was just looking at them quizzically, waiting for Ryujin to proceed but it's already been five minutes, she hasn't speak yet, they were just doing what they've been doing for five minutes, she already consumed a gallon of water because Tzuyu keeps giving her water, I know that her shoulder got bruises because Seulgi keeps squeezing her shoulder and her back probably red by now because Jeongyeon wouldn't stop rubbing it and the other girls was just looking at them.