7. Weird Jisoo

LISA

I know that barging into someone's house is a sin, but I never knew that this girl was an old wrestler. I'm not even aware that she's strong as fuck that she easily escaped from my grip after stomping on my foot and used her head to hit my face, sending me on the floor after getting a little dizzy from the head butt, then she jumped on me and turned my body to twist my arm on my back.

"F-fuck!" I grunted in pain.

"What do you want, you fucking pervert!" Jennie yelled at me and twisted my arm even more while pushing my head onto the floor.

"N-nothing! I j-just want to say s-sorry for being a dick earlier! I s-swear! It h-hurts please!"

"I don't believe you! Tell me! What do you want?!" She repeats and I can feel my cheekbone digging on the floor for how hard she's pushing my head against it.

"W-what the hell? Y-you're so s-strong." I mumbled and laughed softly. "But I promise, I meant no harm, I just want to say sorry."

"After acting like the cockiest girl? You can't fool me, Lisa. So if you don't want to die, tell me what are you doing here in my room?" She asked again and this time, she used her knees to press on my back. That fucking hurts, I feel like my back bone is cracking inside my body.

"Can y-you like, chill for a m-moment?" I tried to play it cool but Jennie seemed not to have any of it as she pulled my hair and smashed my face on the floor that I surely know my nose is already bleeding. "Goddamn it, Jennie! I told you! I just want to–."

"Then you should've approached me in a normal way! Not barging in inside my room!" 

"Ok, I'm sorry but I can't do that! You know that Nayeon was there!"

"Just fucking tell me what do you want and stop using Nayeon as an excuse!" She growled and slammed my face one more time.

"Are you really asking me that?" I asked while laughing but I'm already spitting blood. As much as I want to fight back against this girl, I don't want her to think that I really have the intention of hurting her.

"Ok, you're giving me no choice but to kill you."

"In bed? Yes, please."

"You're really a pervert, huh?"

"Only to you."

"Shut your perverted mouth!" 

"Make me." I challenged her and I smiled when I didn't get any response from her. "C'mon Jen, you can use your lips to shut me up."

"You're unbelievably crazy." Jennie mumbled. "Do you really have a split personality?"

"Why? Is it wrong to show you this side of me?"

"Yes, because you're creeping me out, do your friends know you are like this?"

"To the girl I like to put in my bed? Yes, they know– argh! Fuck! I'm kidding! What the hell?! Don't break my arm!" I grunted in agony when Jennie twisted my arm that I could feel my arm almost ripping off. "Damn! Stop it! I'm sorry, okay? I was just kidding!"

"Jennie?! Are you okay there? Who are you talking to?!" 

Jennie and I both looked at the door when we heard Chaeyoung's voice outside. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath and when I felt that Jennie's grip loosen a little bit, I took that as an opportunity to suddenly push myself up and she got startled and lost her balance. 

We both stood up and I glitched behind her. I'm an assassin, she can't beat me when it comes to stealth movements. I grabbed her hands and pushed her on the wall, pinning her hands above her. She tried to use her knee to hit me but I put my hip between her legs and pressed my lower body on hers and she whimpered.