19. Our other version

LISA

You know what's funny about having a girlfriend with such superpowers? She can be our knight in shining armor and we are the damsel in distress but mostly, she can be the witch in every Disney movie who can bring us into the most unexpected place, just like now.

We are in a place where a battle is happening or I don't know what kind of war it is because the wolves and which I assumes are vampires not even hurting each other and they seems like in some kind of friendly battle, that's really unusual to be honest because as far as I know, werewolf and vampire are mortal enemies.

"Jesus Christ! All I want is to see Park Chaeyoung, not some blood sucking machine or a big ass dog having a battle!" Jisoo blurted out frustratingly and we all turned to Jennie. 

"I'm sorry, let's all go back inside and–." Jennie was cut off when she turned around and we saw two kids standing behind us and there's this little girl who really looks like Jennie and she was looking at the latter with her left brow raised. "Uh, hello?" 

"Why are y'all here?" The kid asked raggedly and a small smile slowly creeped up on my lips. 

She's so cute and she looks like little Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, though I didn't see her when she was young but this kid, she's already enough for me to perceive Jennie's face when she was a little kid.

"I'm sorry, we kind of lost and–."

"Daddy!" The kid shouted and ran to my spot. I looked over my shoulder to see the kid's father but we all gasped when I felt a small pair of short limbs wrapped on my waist. 

My breath hitched and my body froze, I slowly looked down to the kid while holding back my breath, hoping that it was just Cubby, but when I saw that it was Jennie's lookalike, I silently cursed and looked up to my girlfriend, whose eyes are widened in astonishment.

"Oh my God, Lisa! You got yourself a daughter?! Holy shit!" Jisoo, who was the first to recover, reacted.

"What?" I asked and looked back to the kid that's now looking up to me with her toothy smile.

"What?" The kid asked back. 

"What?!" Jennie asked too.

"What– wait, what?" I asked, completely dumbfounded from what's happening.

"What do you mean, what? Daddy, are you ok?" The kid asked again and she looked at Jennie with furrowed brows. "What did you do my dad?"

"Excuse me? Since when did Lisa have a daughter?!" Jennie asked wide eyed and snapped her head at me hastily. "Are you fucking cheating on me?!" 

"W-what? No! What the hell?!" I exclaimed. "I haven't seen this kid before!"

"What are you talking about?! I'm you're daughter! I'm Ella Manoban!"

"Oh shit, she got your last name dude!" Jisoo said while laughing.

"I swear! I don't know her!" I said as I started to panic when Jennie's eyes started to change their color and I knew I'm doomed if she lifted her hand. "Babe! Trust me! I don't know this kid!"

"You fucking–!"

"Wow, you have new powers? That's cool." Ella said to Jennie, acting a least bit interesting to Jennie's wrath. "Anyhow, let's go home dad." The kid said and waved her hand dismissively. "By the way, mom, I love your outfit, it's kinda weird but cool." She said and if I can make my eyes even bigger, I would have done it because the kid was literally looking straight at Jennie.

"Holy shit? Jennie? You are the mom?!" Seulgi exclaimed.

"Of course, who else would it be?" The kid snorted and rolled her eyes.