Love at First Sight?(Episode 2)

It's another morning, Austin's awake and performing yoga on his yoga mat with Mr. Henry Anderson, his yoga trainer.

Austin has appointed Mr. Anderson in order to train  his body, mind and soul for being more focused towards his new project. Mr. Anderson and Austin are close friends since last five years.

After yoga Austin and Henry are having a light casual chat over morning smoothie, "Austin you are already very calm and composed person, all these years I've never seen you this much impatient."

Austin in a very calm state says, "Thanks for showing your concern Henry, yes I have became quite impatient these days, maybe because I am always thinking about my new project. This project means a lot to me... It's challenging in each and every possible way."

"But I know that once this project becomes successful, MSK Industries will touch new heights and also it's a testing phase for me. I want to prove my Uncle Mr. Peter Ball that I can achieve it without his help. Because he still thinks me as his little Austin only." Saying this Austin smiles wholeheartedly.

Here butler David enters, "But master I'm worried... That in all of this you may not get enough time to focus on your own life. Just look at your handsome face, all girl's fleek around you since childhood and you are 25 running already, trust me this is most suitable age for you to get engaged... What do you think Mr. Anderson...?"

Mr.Anderson with all his concerned tone says, "You are absolutely correct David. Austin you should also look forward in your love life. Afterall one needs to have someone special on his side in hard as well as good times. You can't do it all alone."

Austin on hearing these words gave a warm smile to them and says, "I am not seeing anyone for now, but if I found someone, I will definitely let you both know about it. Afterall you both will guide me in my love life, but for now I have to go office."

"For this project new employees have to be appointed today and I wanna make sure that all young talented minds should get an opportunity to develop their career through this project. So, now allow me to take leave. Have a good day Mr. Anderson."

After saying this Austin leaves to get ready for his office.

While Lilly is also struggling hard for this day, her mom has invited a trainer for her and wake her up early in the morning in order to get her trained.

Mrs. Marker to Lilly, "Wake up your trainer will be soon here, brush your teeth and get ready, quickly Lilly, hurry up... It's an important day for you." she said that and kissed her cheeks because Lilly looks the prettiest while she sleeps.

Lilly open her eyes and looks at the lovely face of her mom and wakes up tiredly but joyously, "Mom, you are so sweet today, you know... I was bit anxious yesterday night and couldn't sleep well... Please let's start training from tomorrow."

Lilly's mom smiled at Lilly and says, "It's your important day and I am confident enough that you will crack this interview because I know my daughter is most talented but with the average grades" Mrs. Marker finishes it sarcastically.

Lilly is being annoyed with the grades talk and says, "Mom you better don't judge me because of my average grades, I'm really good enough with the knowledge about my subject."

"Everything that I have learned, I have acquainted it with all my heart and mind, exactly the same way dad has taught me." "No matter how much good grades you have, you are useless if you can't apply that knowledge in your work area."

Lilly's mom felt proud of her, again gave her a peck on her cheek and says, "You are correct... Both mom and dad are proud of you... Remember this no matter what you do, we will always adore you. Today by any chance if you are not selected, then they will be at loss... Not you... Okay... So now be Mumma's good girl and prepare yourself to get trained physically because ultimately that will prepare you to work more enthusiastically at work."