Something Sweeter (Episode 15)

As soon as Lilly stumbled Austin without having any second thought rushed to her in order to handle the situation and orders everyone to continue the meeting that is already about to end. He takes Lilly out from the meeting room. Ava and Daniel asked Mr. Clive Brookes for leave as they are worried for Lilly and he allowed them to leave.

Austin, Ava and Daniel take Lilly to their cabin and Lilly is almost half awake but not in her senses hence she is not able to stand on her feet properly.

Ava in a worried state says, "Today only my car broke down. Now how will we take Lilly to hospital?"

Daniel promptly replies, "I have my car today we will take Lilly to hospital in my car. Let's go Ava."

Austin with a grunt says, "No need I will take her to hospital. You both can relax. I am leaving now."

Ava and Daniel are staggered on hearing this and Daniel says, "We are her friends... We will take her to hospital. You don't need to do this much."

Austin got galled, "I said already that I will take her to hospital... No need to argue with me. Ava please help me to get Lilly up to my car."

Ava and Daniel are dumbfounded on Austin's behavior but agrees with him.

In hospital doctor did the checkup of Lilly and informs Austin that she is intoxicated. He gave an injection to Lilly so that she can gain consciousness completely but gradually. Now nightfall has arrived hence Austin decided to take Lilly back to her home.

While driving Austin is contemplating about Lilly's situation, he is worried that how Lilly end up like this and suddenly Lilly gain a little consciousness and she asks, "Where are we going?"

Austin is relieved to see Lilly waking up and says, "We are going to your home now."

Lilly in a slurred state says, "No... Just call Emy and tell her to pick me up."

Austin is confounded with her words and asks, "Why?? Why can't I drop you?"

Lilly asserts him to call Emy hence he stopped the car and asked Lilly to open her phone then he calls Emy.

Lilly is feeling suffocated hence she opens the door and goes out from the car. Austin also follows her and she sat down outside the random shop. Austin gets water from there and ask Lilly to drink. Lilly after drinking water recalls the yester night's event hence looks at Austin and giggles.

Austin in a worried state says, "There is something wrong. It is the second time that you got trapped in wrong situation. I have to scrutinize this incident in depth."

He then looks at Lilly and she is grinning and beaming, she is still in her tipsy state and glaring Austin.

Austin feels giddy because of her stare and suddenly she comes closer and with slurred speech says, "The moonlight is soothing, also night is dewy. I can't see anyone till far away...."

Austin gapes and didn't understand what she wants to convey because of her blurry speech. He speaks intermittently, "Lilly you need something? I can't understand what you meant."

Lilly can barely open her eyes and pulls Austin with his collar, "Please understand!"

Austin gets petrified with her actions and tries to move back but her hold is quite strong. He is trying to lean back but Lilly again pulls him and this time with force and says, "Give me... Give me something sweeter... Sweeter than the chocolate ice-cream."

There is hardly any gap left in between them hence Austin mumbles, "Let me go... I will buy you one."

His heart is thumping with great speed and fluttering on seeing Lilly's romantic side. Lilly pulled him and suddenly started kissing him as she wanted to be kissed and also wants to kiss him. Maybe time stopped when his lips met her, he is still not able to contemplate what is happening and could only feel flutter intensified. He couldn't help and started kissing her back with the same passion as her. Every breath he is taking smells like Lilly and first time he realized he is not that shy; the warm breath of Lilly is although destabilizing. He is still not sure that if nature has rooted for this moment or he is just imagining the things. Hence, he curled his fingers around her hairs and realized that still they are kissing and are not in a dream. He sneaks a peek at her every time when he come out for air just to make sure that this isn't a product of his imagination.