High and Low Times (Episode 10)

Lissa on recognizing Lilly is fuming inside. She wants to confront Austin about this but she can't as Mr. Clive is there, she is in his company as well as she is not Austin's girlfriend but best friend. She while talking to Austin trying her best to put fake smiles on her face but from one corner of her eye, she is glaring Lilly. She observes that how Austin in between their talk manages to have a glance at Lilly. She can sense it, that something is going on within Austin regarding Lilly, something that is not a good sign for her relationship with Austin.

Lilly is also not at ease. Though she is pretending in front of Ava that she is completely fine on seeing Austin with Lissa buttttt inside her heart is having a throbbing pain.

Whereas Austin is neither aware of Lilly's feelings nor Lissa's. Ava and Lilly have finished their coffee and hence left from there. Lissa wants to go home as she can't hold the things anymore and says, "Austin now I will take leave."

Austin says, "Why are you leaving this soon? You came here as you were bored. You should stay more."

Lissa calmly replies, "I remember that I got some errands to run hence I should leave now."

Austin says, "Okay... See you soon!!"

Lissa smiles softly and left.

Mr. Clive Brooks goes to the Food and Hygiene department and announce, "Hello everyone... I have already decided the in charge for inspection. The name of new in charge is Lilly Marker."

Everyone claps for Lilly while she is astounded on hearing this. Ava and Daniel are extremely happy for her. Ava pat on her shoulder and says to stand as Lilly is still absorbing this.

Lilly with bowing her head slightly to everyone says, "Thankyou everyone. Thankyou Sir for giving me this opportunity. I am privileged on knowing this."

Mr. Clive says, "So in two days inspection is there and you have very tight time left. So, for next two days you have to work hard."

Lilly with all her confidence says, "I will do my best."

It's the end for the day in office and Lilly is wandering that Austin knows about her selection or not. She wants to share this news with him.

Lilly and everyone have left the office. She is searching for her car keys from her purse and when she lifted her head, she sees Austin right in front of her. She is scared hence gasp on Austin's sudden appearance and says, "You here?! Is there something?"

Austin puts a wide smile on his face. His happiness is reflecting in his greenish black eyes and says, "Sorry for scaring you but I came here to congratulate you... Congratulations Lilly....!!!"

Lilly on hearing this is now Over the Moon as she has never expected that Austin will come and personally congratulate her or maybe she was actually expecting something from him but not thisss muchhh and says, "You know this already?"

Austin with a smirk on his face replies, "I am the one who come to know about this right after Mr. Clive Brookes mind."

Lilly chuckles on his reply and says, "Well Thank you!!! I am grateful that you came to congratulate me."

Austin says, "I will be more grateful if you will allow me to congratulate properly."

Lilly got little surprised and says, "Huhh??"

Austin replies, "I want to take you to the best ice-cream parlor to eat chocolate ice-cream."

Lilly is astonished on this but is really confused that what she should say. She obviously wants to go with him but is it appropriate or not and hence asks, "I can't believe that you remember that I love to eat chocolate ice cream. But is it okay for a boss to congratulate his employee this much personally? You congratulate all your employees like this only?"