One step closer (Episode 12)

A/N: I am adding here this song as i felt this is the most suitable song for Austin's feelings in this episode. It's a beautiful song and goes very well with this episode. Give it a try.

Lilly beams on seeing Austin awkward.

Lilly asks David, "What's your good name?"

David smiles contentedly and replies, "David! I am glad to meet you. Usually our master doesn't invite any guest... Especially a girl! You are the first one here."

Austin startled on this hence squawks, "DAVVIDDD."

"I think we should serve food now."

Austin makes Lilly sit on his huge dining table but didn't sat himself. He with David serves food to Lilly and asks her to taste.

Lilly is bit dazed as Austin is serving her food and hence insist him to sit along her but he asserts her to taste first.

Lilly is bit excited to taste and says, "It looks tempting can't wait to eat this delicacy."

She then eats her first bite whilst Austin is highly strung about Lilly's reaction and why not... He has toiled himself to prepare this dish.

Lilly after her first bite exclaims, "It's unbelievable!!!! This dish is out of this world."

Austin is utterly ravished by the way she reacts and asks, "You liked it?"

Lilly swallows another bite and says, "Of course! This is so much tasty."

"David did you made this from scratch? I mean it's every bite is describing the efforts of chef."

Austin and David are jaw dropped on hearing this as they never expected that Lilly will presume David to be the chef for this recipe hence David Says, "Master have cooked this."

Austin with dismay looks at Lilly whilst she laughs, "You are kidding right?"

Austin rolled his eyes, fold his arms across his chest and says by raising his eyebrows, "It's true."

Lilly swallows another bite and says in a teasing tone, "Umm it's bit salty also the amount of pepper is not adequate."

Austin in jolted state says, "But until now you were giving compliments in row for this dish."

Lilly smiles and explains, "Yes because I assumed that this is made by David."

David interrupts, "Yes... I have made this dish. You liked it?"

Lilly replies, "I knew it... it's made by you. David you are genius and your dish is yum-yum."

Austin says with grunt, "Funny enough! David."

David laughs, "Ms. Lilly this dish is prepared by our master. He has spended almost three hours for preparing this dish."

Austin feels gratified whilst Lilly is stunned.

David continues, "Since last night master has started the preparation. He was so excited as well as nervous and informed me that a very special guest is coming tomorrow..."

Austin is dreaded with David's words and tries to stop him. He immediately cupped his hands over David's mouth and put an abnormal fake smile on his face.

"Don't listen him. He just loves blabbering."

He then immediately whispered in David's ears, "Who told you to give the details?"

Lilly can't stop laughing inside as she is enjoying to tease Austin but acting dumb on surface hence clears her throat and says, "I heard it!"

Austin shockingly asks, "What?"