A Blissful Scene(Episode 4)

After Austin's strange question Lilly is surprised and immediately started interpreting Austin's question in her mind. Whereas, Austin is now so much awkward that he just wants to run away... But he can't...

He asked this question as he assumed that Lilly has casted a spell on him and that's the reason behind his weird behavior towards Lilly.

Lilly interpreted something in her mind and confidently says, "Your sense of humor is not bad!"

Austin got confused as he can't understand what she meant.

Lilly replied, "You are here to eat Black currant Ice-cream... Isn't it...?"

Austin laughed out by hearing Lilly's interpretation and says, "Might be your sense of humor is better than mine as you interpreted it so well."

Lilly is happy and felt proud of herself.

Austin gave order for two black currant ice-creams and asks Lilly, "I have ordered two, one is for you. You will like to have it?"

Lilly is not sure about her answer but she thinks that it will be rude if she denies it and hence replied, "Okayyy.... Sure...!"

They both choose a table, took their chairs and sat to eat.

Lilly thinks that she can't just sit silently as it will be uncomfortable for her. Hence, she tries to start the conversation, "So you like this flavor?"

Austin replies, "Not actually, I am always trying different flavors and today I wanted to try this flavor. What about you?"

Lilly merrily replies, "I am always stuck to chocolate ice-creams, even if I try different flavors it will be different varieties of chocolate ice-creams...! Today after so long, I tried a new flavor and I am actually enjoying it."

Austin is smiling while Lilly is talking to him and says, "Among all flavors which I have tried, indeed chocolate flavor is irreplaceable."

Lilly smiles contentedly on Austin's statement.

Austin asks Lilly, "You asked me that I was there in elevator with you or not this morning, may I know why?"

As Lilly is eating, she is holding the spoon in her mouth and got freezed for few seconds on his question, she gradually takes the spoon out of her mouth and intermittently replied, "It was nothing much...... I justttttt assumeddd something...... And the elevator is really huge and comfortable. That's what I wanted to say."

Lilly gets awkward about saying comfort in elevator and thought that why she gave such ridiculous excuse to change the topic.

Austin got amused for a bit but then he smiled and says, "So much comfortable that someone can sleep there."

Austin gets petrified after saying this as he feels that now maybe Lilly will figure out that he was there with her in elevator. Also, now regretting hard for his words.

Whereas, Lilly get blank after hearing it and doubted his words but didn't show that on her face and confidently asks him, "You saw someone sleeping in elevator?"

Austin promptly replied, "No... It's not that, it is like I am the one who like to take a nap in elevator."

And to divert Lilly's attention from this topic he gave her tissues and says, "There is ice-cream around your mouth, you can wipe it."

Lilly took tissues and started wiping around her mouth and confirms from Austin, "Its done?"

Austin replies with a warm smile, "Yes"!

Lilly got a phone call and she checks her phone, it was her mom calling her, she immediately answers her call and says, "Yes mom, I am on the way now. See you soon."