After Effects (Episode 14)

After the spontaneous kiss Austin lays his eyes on Lilly, he sees that she is escaping his gaze and is grinning, beaming, cracking.... She is yet absorbing all the things but suddenly she got up and without saying a single word she started running. Austin also stood up and screams, "Hey Lilly....... So, what it is?"

He is standing alone along with that white bench shocked, stunned, and perplexed with Lilly's reaction. He is feeling relieved as he has finally expressed his feelings but not completely as Lilly didn't answer anything though her face said it all but it was not a proper confession.

Austin is bewildered, "Why did she run away...?? I ache to listen something from her... I wanted to say more things to her... I desperately wanted to know about her feelings. She is always unfair with me."

Lilly runs straight to her car and started driving. She is still not believing anything. She is ecstatic and feeling as she is on the top of the world. And why not in her life till date she has fallen for this only man Austin and he also likes her back. Is there any other better feeling in love?

On her way to home, Emy's house is there on another street hence without having any second thought she just went to her house. She while ringing Emy's doorbell is recalling the conversation that had happened before a month, when Emy has predicted about her love life.

Emy opens the door in an irritated way because Lilly without having any pause just keeps ringing the doorbell. As soon as she opens the door, she sees Lilly standing there... Her face is all red and she is looking different...... Indeed, not only her attire but also her body gestures, her jubilant emotions are displayed very well on her face.

Emy is still little blank on Lilly's sudden appearance whilst Lilly entered her house and hugs her tightly saying, "Emyyyyyyyy.........."

Shocked Emy asks, "Lilly is everything okay?"

Lilly drags Emy to her room and screams, "Emy you are incredible....... No...... Maybe the one who have predicted my future is genius...."

Emy is stunned by Lilly's words and asks her to breathe as she is talking haphazardly as she forgets to breathe, "Lilly can you explain me clearly?"

Lilly again hugs Emy and says, "I am very happy today... He confessed..."

Emy is utterly ravished on her answer and asks, "What about you? You confessed it or not?"

Lilly pursed her lips and says, "Well not... Emy there are so many things to say so I will catch you later...."

Emy is standing amused whilst Lilly runs away from there, she left no time for Emy to say or ask anything.

Lilly goes to her home... As her happiness is having no boundaries, she hugs tightly her mom from back and kissed her cheeks as well as her dad. Her parents are astonished though Lilly is always happy but tonight it's different. They want to ask her the reason behind her joyousness but she escaped from their questions and went straight to her room. While sleeping she is still thinking about Austin's confession and rolling on both the sides of her bed and giggles all alone in her room.

Whereas Austin is feeling uneasy, he is grinning by recalling all the beautiful moments of tonight...... The dance, the confession and then Lilly's weird behavior. He tries to sleep but feels restless. He looks at his phone and thinks to call Lilly but he didn't as he is somewhere afraid of the possibility that she is not liking him back.

Next day morning Lilly's mom comes in her room to wake her up but she gets surprised to see that Lilly is already woke up and before the arrival of her trainer she is already exercising.

Lilly's mom goes to Lilly's father and says, "There is something wrong... Lilly is so happy that she is wake up already and before arrival of her trainer she started practicing."

Lilly's father is also bit surprised and asks, "Did she came to know about her surprise birthday party tomorrow?"

Her mom replies, "Yes you are right it can be possible... I have told Emy to keep her mouth shut. But these kids."

Hannah also notices that Lilly is extra energetic today and asks her about her jovial mood but Lilly give her some other reasons.

She plays the song that is her mood now on repeat mode on her phone. While taking shower she is singing this song along with the tune loudly. She comes out in her bathrobe and by looking in mirror she chuckles and keeps singing along with dancing.

Thinking of you when I'm going to bed

When I wake up think of you again

You are my homie, lover and friend

Exactly why

You light me up inside

Like the 4th of July

Whenever you around

I always seem to smile

And people ask me how

Well you are the reason why

I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

She after dancing again looks back in her mirror, leaned on her dressing table and imitates passionately Austin from last night.

"Lilly.... I want to fall... Fall for you... Only you... And I also want you to fall for me..."

She after this started giggling, "O God Austin you are driving me nuts...."

She is blowing her hair with hairdryer and sing along

All I want, all I need is you loving

Baby you make me hot like an oven

Since you came you know that what I've discovered

Baby I don't need me another

No, no all I know

Only you got me feeling so

And you know that I have to have you

And I don't plan to let you go

She continued singing merrily while getting ready for office.

As soon as she arrives office Ava and Daniel informs her in a shocking manner, "Lilly today there will be a presentation of our work and one person is assigned to do this by Mr. Clive Brookes. It's you... You have to give the presentation in front of other members as well as all the board members."

They have probably dropped a bombshell on Lilly but she reacts on contrary. And now they are shocked on her reaction.

Lilly chortled, "Ahhh that's fine... I can do that very well."

In meeting room everyone gathered and Lilly gives her presentation. In between Austin arrives and she just give him a stare in between. Austin is grinning but is also somewhere scared that yester night's event won't affect her presentation on his arrival. But Lilly is doing her job well. At the end everyone claps for her. Among the applause of people Austin is the loudest and his claps didn't die until Lilly gives him a look.

Lilly is still standing as there is one more point that she has to discuss in meeting. She drinks the water to relax her throat and satisfy her thirst before that. She started explaining the point and suddenly her speech gets blurred. She started feeling dizzy as well as hot. She tries to hold a grip on herself but she is losing it rapidly...

Everyone in meeting are watching her sudden change in gestures and the other moment she stumbled.

A/N: So, what's your thought on this? Is she is intoxicated? Well let me know through comments. I enjoyed a lot in writing Lilly's phase after confession. Also, I couldn't find any better song over the song I have added as it just suited so well with this episode. One of my favorite song. To me this song is a mood indeed. Stay tune until next episode. Love you all.