A little thing called Jealousy (Episode 7)

Austin on seeing Daniel in restaurant is shocked and displeased. Whereas, Lilly is happy on his sudden appearance. She stood up and says, "Hey Daniel... It's great to see you here... You are alone or with someone else?"

Daniel replies, "I am here to meet my friends but they have yet not arrived and then I saw you both and hence came to greet you... Hello CEO! Great to see you here."

Austin is holding Menu book and on Daniel's statement he closes the menu book with a great force with both of his hands, gives a fake smile and says, "What a coincidence! There are so many restaurant's in this city and you end up coming here."

Daniel laughed on Austin's statement and says, "Correct! Small world."

Lilly Says to Daniel, "Daniel, until your friends arrive, come please join us. Have a seat."

Daniel took a chair and sits next to Lilly. Austin is giving a completely annoyed expression to Lilly and his jealousy mode is on.

Lilly finds Austin furious and asks, "Austin are you okay. You seem to be uncomfortable."

Austin bluntly says, "Nothing."

Daniel is curious on seeing Lilly and Austin together hence asks to Lilly, "But Lilly I am still curious... You with CEO here how?"

Lilly smiles and explain Daniel the whole story. On seeing them chatting Austin is just rolling his eyes and trying hard to avoid Daniel but can't and hence says, "By the way Daniel you should call your friends, you are waiting since long and they are still not here. Might be they have changed the meeting destination."

Daniel replies, "Yes CEO. You are right I should call them."

Daniel calls his friends and says, "OH really that's great. No problem."

Austin is happy now as he thinks that Daniel's friends have changed their meeting place and joyously says, "See. I told you they might have changed their plan."

Daniel replies with a big smile, "I am so happy that now my friends will arrive after one hour hence I can be here with you both."

Austin is jaw dropped on hearing this. Whereas, Lilly is happy that her friend can be here for more time.

They all ordered food and Austin mind is still stuck on Daniel. Hence, he come up with an idea to separate Lilly and Daniel as they are sitting together.

He suddenly says, "Hey Lilly. Don't move there is something on your chair. I can see it from here."

After this he goes towards her chair and says, "Standup!"

Daniel and Lilly both are curious that what is there on her chair and Lilly asks, What's wrong? What is there?"

Austin says, "Your chair is about to break you better shift to my place. I will sit here..."

Lilly is still surprised and is looking to Austin. Austin says, "Come on get up and go to my place."

Meanwhile Daniel brings another chair for Lilly as soon as Lilly stood up Daniel replace her chair with a new one and says, "Lilly I have thoroughly checked this chair. It is safe... Sit now."

Lilly is still bit surprised that what's happening with her chair and sits down on the new chair.

Poor Austin can't believe that Daniel did something like this so quickly. Austin then slowly headed back towards his place.

Austin still have no cool hence started thinking hard and then waiter comes with the food and serve them on their table. Here Austin again got an idea. He stands up, took out his phone and tries to click the picture of food and says, "It's not the proper angle. Hey Daniel you come here. From your side I can see angle will be great."