The Carringtons

Blake Carrington: billionaire, and father of the Carrington children, married to Krystle Carrington and occasionally interrupted by ex wife Alexis.

Krystle Carrington: wife of Blake and step mother to the Carrington Children. Real name Ceilia. Illegally came into the U.S. from Venezuela, and has family still living there owning businesses.(her name is spelt like it was in the original Dynasty)

Alexis Carrington: ex wife to Blake Carrington, mother of Adam, Steven, Fallon, and Avery Carrington. Left her family which affected the children, especially Fallon.

Joseph Anders(goes by Anders): head butler of the carrington manor. Took care of the children a lot growing up while Blake was busy with his business.

Adam Carrington: Oldest Carrington child. A little psychotic and has stalker like tendencies. Not close to his youngest sister, Avery.

Steven Carrington: Carrington son. Gay and coupled with Sammy Jo. Tries his best to be there for Avery, but easily becomes too busy.

Fallon Carrington: Oldest daughter of Blake Carrington. Can be selfish and do crazy things when angry or upset. Has pulled out a gun at one point.

Avery Carrington: Youngest child of Blake Carrington. Outcast of the family. Forgotten and left out. Her love is bought by her family. Mostly used by her family.

Sammy Jo: Partner of Steven Carrington. Nephew of Krystle. From Cuba. Parents have both passed away. He is close with Kirby, Anders and Avery. Avery knows she can always go to him to rant about her problems.

Kirby Anders: Daughter is Joseph Anders(Anders). Has been treated poorly by the carrington sibling(especially fallon) but not Avery. Kirby and Avery can easily relate to each other.

Liam Ridley: Fiancé of Fallon Carrington. Author/Writer. Deals with memory loss. One of many of Fallons Carrington relationships.

Michael Culhane: Driver for The Carrington family. One of Fallon Carrington relationships. Ex fiancé to Fallon Carrington.

Jeff Colby: Ex fiancé and ex business partner of Fallon. One of Fallons many relationships. Brother of Monica and son of Dominique.

Monica Colby: Best Friend of Fallon Carrington. Have been friend since they were kids. Sister of Jeff and daughter of Dominique.

Dominique Deveraux: Mother of Jeff and Monica Colby. Half sister of Blake Carrington.