Party Pt.2

Fallons POV

Fallon- GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

After I screamed for everyone to leave they ran out of the house, and when I say RAN i me a RAN. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Averys two friends trying to runout of the house. I stop them before they make it to the door.

Fallon- Where the hell is she?!?!
Violet- Who?
Fallon- Don't play dumb with me. Where is Avery??
Claire- She's in the bathroom down the hall.
Fallon- Okay great. Now leave.
And with that the two ran out of my house. I stormed down the hall away towards the bathroom with Steven and Sammy Jo right behind me.

I approached the bathroom door a began to bang on it.

Fallon- Avery open the door!!
She didn't respond.
Fallon- Avery open the fucking door!!!!!
This time she responded, but only with a mumble.
Fallon- Whatever I'm coming in there.
I swing the door open to see Avery hurled over the toilet yaking.

Steven pushes past me to hold her hair back and rub her back to comfort her. I don't care that she got drunk and is now yaking, I am gonna go off on her.

Fallon- What the hell were you think?
Avery- What?
Fallon- Throwing a party?
Avery- You're never home and i got bored. I'm just trying to have fun.
Steven- By underage drinking
Avery- You can't see you haven't done it when you were my age
Sammy Jo-She's not wrong. Steven told me all the times you two did it at her age.
Fallon- What the hell Steven?!
Steven- That not the problem right now. Our little sister is drunk and we weren't here when we're supposed to be.
Fallon- When you sober up you are so gonna be sorry you ever threw this party.
Sammy Jo- Okay Fallon, lets just get her upstairs now and clean up this mess.

As soon as Sammy Jo finished his sentence, Avery began yaking again. Thsi was gonna be a long night.

As Steven was comforting Avery we heard to sort open and and we wondered who it could be.

Blake- What the hell happened here.

Fallon- Crap
Steven- Okay Sam you stay here with Avery and Fallon and I will go deal with our pissed off father.
Sammy Jo- Okay

With that, Steven and I went to to foyer to be greeted by our angry father.

Fallon- Hey Daddy what're your doing home so early?
Blake- I had some important business back here at home to take care of.
Steven- Why didn't you call?
Blake- Because I didn't feel a need to. Now what the hell happened to my house?
Cristle- I think a party might have happened.
Blake- I know that, but whose party? Did you or Steven throw the party?
Steven- It wasn't me.
Blake- So it was you Fallon.
Fallon- No it wasn't me.
Blake- then who the hell threw the party because there's no one else here who could've.
Fallon- Avery threw the party.
Blake- Your telling me my 15 year old daughter threw a party.
Steven- Yes

And as if on cue Sammy Jo walks in with Avery. We told him we would handle our father but I guess he thought he could sneak her past him up to her bed.

Blake- Avery are you drunk?
Avery- No...... but i'm not sober.
Blake- what the hell. how did you guys let her throw a party while you were here?
Fallon- Well you see, the thing is we weren't here.
Cristle- What do you mean you weren't here?
Blake- I told you the one rule you had was to not leave her  alone and you break it!!
He was really angry.
Blake- Where the hell were you guys then?
Before Steven or I could say anything, Avery answered for us.
Avery- Steven was banging our step cousin and Fallon was banging her driver.
You could see the steam coming out of my fathers ear. I thought to myself "how the hell did she know that?"
Fallon- How the hell did you know that?
Avery- I didn't, until now.
She did giggling. Oh i really wanted to punch her but I could, especially since she was drunk.
Blake- So your telling me that you left my 15 year old daughter alone song you guys can both bang someone.
Steven- I mean I guess
Blake- I am so mad at all of you. We'll talk about this tomorrow when I've calmed down and Averys sobered up. Goodnight!
He angrily walked to his room and we could hear the door slam. We were in so much trouble.
Cristle- Alright. All of you go to your rooms and go to bed. I'll help Avery get to her room and make sure she's good for the night.
We all went our separate ways towards our rooms. Dads mad, and i'm mad at Avery. I don't know if i'll be able to sleep tonight knowing that everyone knows i'm sleeping with my driver.
____________________________________
Averys POV

Cristle said she would help me get to my room and make sure I get sleep. She had Sammy Jo carry me up to my bedroom. He plopped me onto my bed and went to his room. Cristle then walked into my closet and came up with a comfy pair of pjs for me. She gave them to me a left the room to give me privacy to change. After i finished getting changed she walked back into my room with a glass of water.

Cristle- Drink.
She handed me the glass and I drank the water. I don't really know exactly what I did and why I did it, but I know that I messed up. Big time.

Avery- I'm sorry
I said while crying. I don't know why I was crying but I just could control it.
Cristle- Hey it's okay, we all make mistakes.
Avery- I just feel so bad.
I said while still crying. She pulled me into a comforting hug. It felt nice to know that she actually might care about me. My real mom never did but it made me happy to think someone might actually care about me.
Cristle- We all mess up but it'll be okay I promise.
Avery- Thanks mom.
I said in a joking kind of way. I don't know why though because that isn't really something you should joke about with your stepmother.
Cristle- Did you just call me mom?
Avery- Yeah I guess I did.
Cristle- Omg you just called me mom. Do you really mean it?
Avery- I do. I really do.
Cristle- Well you should get some sleep I'll see in you in the morning. Goodnight Avery.
Avery- Goodnight Mom.
I saw a smile come across Cristle's face as she turned off the light and left my room, shutting the door behind her.

I know before I said I was joking around with calling her mom. But I realized i do truly mean it. In the short time of knowing her she's been more of a mom to me that my actually mother. It was nice to know that she actually cared and loved me, unlike Alexis.
____________________________________
Cristles POV

I shut the door of Averys room and walked towards me and Blake's. I know i looked extremely happy but I didn't care. She called me mom. She actually sees me as her mother. I know Blake is angry right now but I need to tell him.

I walk into the room with a big smile on my face.
Blake- Hwy the hell are you so happy?
Cristle- I'm a mother.
Blake- What?
Cristle- She called me mom.
Blake- Who?
Cristle- Avery.
Blake- Really?
Cristle- Yes really.
Blake- You know I love you
Cristle- I love you too.
We both kissed and the went to sleep. I love Blake and I want to be apart of his family. And I am getting closer to being more of a mother to these children, I already have Avery calling me mom. I'm so happy to have this life with Blake. I can't wait for the future with him.