Plans

Blake's POV

I don't know what to do with her. Fallon thinks she can get whatever she wants and can do whatever she wants but I can't deal with it anymore. I just want to be happy. And right now Cristle is making me the happiest I've ever been. I should probably talk to Steven and Avery about this to see what they think about the engagement.
I walked back into the house to see Steven on the phone so I left him to fiendish his call and went to look for Avery. On my way upstairs I passed Anders and asked if he has seen Avery.
Blake- Anders have you seen Avery anywhere.
Anders- Yes Sir. Last I saw her was in her room, but she may be on her balcony now.
Blake- Balcony?
Anders- Yes, that's seeming she tends to do lately.
Blake- Alright, thank you Anders
Anders- No problem Sir.
I walked down the long, wide hallway to Averys bedroom. As I walked in I noticed a change since the last time I've been int here. Wow it's been quite some time since I've been in her room. I noticed her sitting out on her balcony and walked out to talk to her.
____________________________________
Averys POV

I was sitting on my balcony lost in my thoughts when I noticed my father has sat down next to me. I thought to myself. "here we go, he's gonna try to buy my love again with money". I was brought out of my thoughts by my dad calling my name. "Avery you okay" he questioned.
Avery- yeah i'm fine, sorry I didn't respond.
Blake- You looked like you were deep in your thoughts. What were you think about?
A look of shock crossed my face. It felt akward and a bit uncomfortable. My father had just asked me a question. He wanted to know something about me. It's been a long time since he's ever asked me that.
Avery- nothing. i don't even remember
I lied. But i didn't want him to now how I truly felt.
Blake- Is it about my engagement? You can tell me, I want to know how you feel. And besides it most likely better than Fallons reaction.
I giggled.
Avery- No it wasn't about the engagement. But i'm happy to get to know go Cristle. She seems nice. Also, it would be nice to have a mother figure around since i barley remember anything with Alexis.
Blake- I'm glad to know at least one of my children are okay with it.
Avery- I just want you to be happy Daddy.
Blake- Thanks sweetheart.
He said and kissed my head. As he was walking inside he noticed my computer. The one time he didn't try to bribe me he noticed it.
Blake- Hers 500 dollars. But what every you want. I'll also make sure to get you a new credit card since the last ones number was stolen.
Avery- Thanks Dad.
Blake- Love you sweetheart
he said as he left my room.
Avery- you too
I replied. Every time he has big news to share he just tries to give me money and bribe me to be happy. It may work for other people, but for me it doesn't. I much rather have real love from my family than bought love with money.
____________________________________
Stevens POV

I got a phone call from one of my good friends. He called to say I should come tot his and in town. There was supposedly someone there that could help me with my career. I decided why not, I haven't been home for a while. I've been so busy with helping other people that it was time for me to take a break and focus on myself and have fun. I went to my room and got changed into something for appropriate for this bar/club. As I was walking towards the front door I was stopped by my father in the Foyer.
Blake- Where are you going?
Steven- A good friend of mine invited me out tonight.
Blake- Oh I see, i was actually on my way to talk to you.
Steven- Was it important?
Blake- I just wanted to know your thought about the engagement
Steven- I mean it definitely was s surprise but as long as your happy then I'm fine with it.
My father nodded at me, i think he was happy with my response.
Steven- Well theres Culhane with the car.
Blake- Usually he drives Fallon
Steven- Well Fallons upset right now and it staying home and he's the only driver that I could reach.
Bake- I see, we'll have fun.
Steven- I will. Thanks Dad. See ya.
Blake- Bye.
And with that I stepped into the act and told Michael(Culhane) where I was headed. He nodded and drove the next 20 minutes in silence. Tonight was going be a fun night.