Sammy Jo

No Ones POV

It was now the day of the engagement party. The party starts at 5, it is now 2. That means 3 more hours until the celebration of Blake and Cristles engagement.
____________________________________
Averys POV

I was in my bedroom getting ready for my fathers engagement party. I was going to be wearing the dress that I had gotten fitted for yesterday.

I got dressed into my new tight fitted, navy blue dress matched with a pair of black heels. I then, did a light natural makeup look. To finish of the look I curled my long brown hair and put on a white headband. I then walked over to my mirror and admired myself. Then one thing I love about these parties is that I get to dress up.

After I had finished getting ready it was 3:30 which meant that the party started in 1 and a 1/2 hours.  I walked down stairs to see most of the house nicely decorated. I then came across Steven dressed in a grey suit and Fallon who was dressed in a long red dress with bright red lipsticks. I was still a little mad at Fallon for the way she treated me yesterday, but I was gonna ignore it for the sake of Dad. We were all in the living room talking when the front door swung open. In walked a man with a black suit with a red tie, he had black hair that was a bit spiked up, and he had the start of a beard growing in. I looked over to Steven who looked happy when he walked in. I then realized that this must be Sam.
____________________________________
Stevens POV

I was in the living room talking with my sisters when I heard the front door swing open. The three of us walked over to see who it was. To my surprise it was Sam. I knew he was coming, but I was surprised to see him here a whole hour early. I walked over to him a hugged him.

Steven- Sam what're you doing here so early?
Sammy Jo- Well actually I have to tell you something. I'm here bec-
He was cut off by Cristle coming down stairs and greeting Sammy Jo with a big hug.
Steven thought to himself "how does she know him?"
Cristle- Steven I see you've met my nephew
Steven- Nephew?
Cristle- Yes, Sammy Jo is my nephew.
Sammy Jo- Surprise?!
Cristle left to go find Blake before the party started. And Fallon has left when Sammy Jo entered the house. None of us noticed.
I looked over to see Avery trying to hold on her laughter, but I knew in a few seconds she was gonna break.
Avery- This day just got so much better
Sammy Jo- What is she talking about?
Steven- She may or may not know what happened between us
Avery- You has sex with your soon to be step-cousin
she said while laughing her ass off. I'm now embarrassed but I do know that I had a good time with Sammy Jo that night.
Sammy Jo- Oh I see
Well we kinda just stood there in awkward silence for a bit and then we both went our separate ways.
Soon the party started and everyone seemed to be having a good time.
____________________________________
Cristles POV

I walked down to see my nephew and Steven talking. It was so nice to see my nephew and soon to be step-son getting along. I went down and greeted Sammy Jo with a big hug and then left him to speak with Steven.

The party then started and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Blake was introducing me to some of his friends which was nice. Soon the time came for us to say these little speeches we had wrote for each other. I went first

Cristle- Blake Carrington. I knew from the moment that I laid eyes on you that you were someone I wanted to be with. When we became a couple it was the best thing to ever happen to me. One thing that's important to me is family, and now I'm happy to have a family with you. I love you Blake.

Blake looked very happy as I finished my speech. I really want to kiss him right then and there but I wanted to wait until after his speech to make it even more romantic. Blake then started his speech.

Blake- Cristle, I know we've worked together for a while and almost all that time of working with you I realized I wanted you to be something more. And i decided to make the first move, and I'm so glad I did. I'm so glad that soon I will be able to call you my wife. I love you.

Blake has just finished his speech and I had tears forming in my eyes. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. He then took me into a deep kiss. People all around us were clapping and J think they were touched by our speeches. Steven, Sammy Jo, and Avery all looked very happy for us. I can't say the same for Fallon, but i'll gain her trust even if it's the last thing I do.

But that doesn't matter now. What matters is that I'm going to get married to such an amazing man. I was so excited to call this man my husband. I was so happy to have a family with him. I know that I love this man and I can't wait for my future with him.