Surprise

Fallon- What the hell dad you called us here to tell us your getting married. Why didn't you just tell us over the phone?
Blake- Because, if i told you I know you wouldn't have come back home.
Fallon- You aren't wrong about that
Steven- How long have you guys been a thing?
Cristle- Well I've worked for you father for about 4 years now.
Blake- And we've been engaged for a few months.
Fallon- What the hell! Avery how did you not know our father was engaged.
Avery- Sorry I don't involve myself in dads love life. Besides, would you want to know that you father is screwing one of his employees in his office when you could walk in at anytime?
Fallon- Whatever. This whole thing is bullshit.
Fallon storms off to the back garden to get away. Blake follows her to talk more about this. Steven, Cristle, and Avery all sit in silence awkwardly until Steven excuses himself to take a phone call.
Cristle- So...
Avery- Can I ask you a question?
Cristle- Go ahead
Avery- Why do you want to marry my dad so soon? I mean it in the nicest way possible, but you guys have only be engaged for a few months.
Cristle- Well in the few months of being with him I've fallen in love with him as a person. I don't see the need to wait to get married, knowing that your father and I are both very happy together.
Avery- Well I know we just met, but it'll be nice to have another girl in the house with Fallon always being out.
Cristle- If Fallons always our who do you spend time with?
Avery- Well i was pretty young when my mom left, so i didn't spend much time with her. And dad, Steven, and Fallon all seem to be busy, so it's usually just me hanging out with myself or sometimes Anders.
Cristle- I see. Well I hate to cut this conversation short but I probably should go freshen up before I run into anyone else.
Avery- Okay. See you around.
Avery decided to walk back to her room and open up her laptop. She might as well do some online shopping since her dad will probably giver her money to try to make her happy like he normally does.
____________________________________
Fallons POV:

I was so angry with my father. I stormed out of the house, I just needed to get away from my dad and that Crista bitch or whatever her name is. I walked over to the stable to check out the horse when I noticed my father had followed me.
Fallon- What do you want?
Blake- Fallon we need to talk about this.
Fallon- Theres nothing to talk about. You got engaged and decided to tell us right before you got married.
Blake- Why are you so upset about this. What else could you have thought would be the reason as to why I had called you?
I just stood there and stared at him. I knew he could tell by the look on my face exactly what I was thinking.
Blake- You thought you were getting the job of C.O.O.
Fallon- Well grandpa gave it you when you were my age.
Blake- I had to work for that job. It wasn't just handed to me.
Fallon- Whatever daddy. I'm gonna go back to my room to unpack my bags. I don't want to talk about this anymore.
I walked back towards the house and to my room. I noticed Steven on the phone and Cristle in the bathroom. And Avery is wherever, that's not important to me though. I just needed some time to myself before I talked to any of my family members.
____________________________________
Averys POV:

I had noticed Fallon storm by my room and go to what I assumed was her own room. I would've followed to see if she was okay but I know she wouldn't want to talk to me. No one ever does. The only time they want to talk to me is if they need me fix some family problem. I'm now sitting on my balcony waiting for my father to come looking for me because I know he's going to bribe me to get Fallon to accept the fact that he's getting married. I was used to it.
____________________________________
Note: The other character that are in the introduction will be included in the story soon. I just want to spread them out so that not too much is happening at one time. Also some thing in this story are going to be different than the show because so many event occurred in the three seasons.