How thick is air?

( Arylan's POV) 

This is stupid, I should just kill my brother and go, why should I bother to help? Screw him and all his "family" I thought I was family? whatever, I just have to fake it, he'll be dead within the week. Slipping the blade across my back I sink deep into thought, how could he just come back? why? just to get help? so he can discard me again? I'm bitter now but truly I did miss him, he thinks i'm still young and Innocent. He's wrong, I know how to kill. I eat the chips and stare the window, maybe I can learn to love him again. I can't think straight, i'm still fighting the mental war within my head. No one knows but the tumor will kill me, soon, sooner then I would like. I find I i'm talking to myself when The tall Asian girl, Jackie I think asks me if i'm OK, " Yeah thanks" she gives me an odd look but returns to  he own weapon. I take my sword from my back and study it, it reminds me of one of the master swords with the blue case and goldish imprints snaking into an odd pattern. I smile as I think of all the cool crap i have from video games, I'm jarred from my thoughts when the plain violently veers to the right and i'm thrown against the side, I try to get up but i'm dazed, I hold my hand to my head and when It comes away deep crimson glistens in the sunlight. I stumble over to Jackie who seams to be out cold, just then the plane jerks to the left and dives down. I grab onto something as my feet only start to levitate off the ground. I move around the cabin looking for max, he goes into the cock pit and I hear screaming and alarms. Jackie starts to stir and I scream her name. She looks up at me blood steadily trickling out of her mouth, she gets up and stumble, runs to the stairs that lead to the cargo hold. I follow her as the plane jerks, shakes, and shudder's violently, We get to the bottom and she's yelling at Marcus through a microphone, all I catch is that she's opening the cargo hold latch. I scream at her when I know she can't see me but she pulls the lever, I gasp as cold air is sucked into oblivion, I Gasp falling then trying to grab something to hold onto. My head is pounding and I steadily watch my vision darken, my finger's slowly release what I was holding. Jackie grabs my wrist struggling to pull me back but now we're both sliding down to our inmate doom that is falling down to earth. Just as we both are about to fly out Maximus grabs onto Jackie and renewed hope flows through me. I almost smile but my eyes widen as his hand slips from Jackie's and she grabs onto a bar. My hand slides out of her's and I fall, I fall into nothingness.