Not From Your World - Into the Spiderverse fanfic

Miles P.O.V.

I ran down the narrow alleys as he chased me down. "Look, dude, just stop running after me!" I swung across a building and the man cornered me near a wall. "Get ready to die, kid." he snarled as he drew an arrow back. Right in front of my face.

~ Flashback ~

"You're better than all of us, Miles." Uncle Aaron whispered to me as I let my tears fall. "You're on your way. Just...just keep going."

Everything pulled to a stop and the voice of my dad behind me faded away.

Just keep going.

~ End flashback~

I blinked back to reality and gulped away my fears. Get yourself together, Miles. No one is coming to save you! The man fell to the floor, tackled by a guy wearing a cape.

"Wait, Uncle Aaron?!" "Hey, Miles." He pulled the bow away from the man on the floor. "Got yourself into a fight, huh?" "What the HELL? Y-y-you're supposed to be dead!" "Well, sometimes dying's the best way to hide."

He pulled out a pair of handcuffs and wrapped them around the unconscious man. "I saw you die!"

"It's amazing what bulletproof suits can do, huh?" I stumbled to the floor. "This can't be real. There's no way this is real."

"Hey." He looked me in the eyes and wrapped me in a hug. "It's ok, Miles."

"I missed you, Uncle Aaron." I whispered. "I missed you too, Miles."

The sky flickered and a tall man dropped out. "Hey, son, did you knock out that guy?"

"That was my fault. You see, your friend was bothering my nephew." "Ah, my bad,sir. He was brainwashed, you see."

"Excuse me, but who are you and why did you fall out of the sky?" I asked bluntly.

"Just call me Steve. Say, are you Spiderman, kid?"

"Yeah, I am." "Hmm. Well, I'll be keeping an eye out for you, Spiderman."

On Earth - 199999

Peter Parker stared intently as he watched the video of Captain America.

"Say, are you Spiderman, kid?". The tape played.

"Yeah, I am."

His eye twitched "WHAT THE F-"