Call Me - Tom Hiddleston x reader

Tom Hiddleston x Interviewer! Y/n

A/n- This was a request, and it was so fun to write! Hope you like it :) !

Y/n's P.O.V

This was it, your big breakthrough. You have been an interviewer for almost five years now, covering small time celebrities and actors from around the nation. But this was it. For your new job, first week, you got to interview Tom Hiddleston.

The boss had seen promise in you and had very high hopes. Some might call them too high, but you were determined not to let her down and not to embarrass yourself in front of the Thomas William Hiddleston, an actor you'd admired for so long, and also maybe had a very big secret crush on.

You glanced over your notes and talking points on set and waited nervously for the star to arrive. Behind you, the camera crew set up various stands. The tall blond was ushered in by his publicist, and offered you a boyish smile in which you happily returned with a shy one.

You gestured at the seats with the same nervous smile, trying to act calm. Inside your head, things were a different story as all your brain cells fangirled violently to Tom's proximity. He took a seat on the couch opposite to you, giving you a wink that made your cheeks flush.

"Three, two, one. Rolling camera," the crew announced. You looked at the camera happily. "Hey everyone, I'm y/n y/l/n and today I'm gonna be chatting with the main lead of the movie adaptation of one of my personal favorites, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide. So, Mr. Hiddleston, how is filming going for you? I heard you're working with lots of famous names!"

His blue eyes twinkled with amusement. "Please, call me Tom. As for filming, it's going wonderfully. Classic gothic literature was always a favorite of mine, and it's like a dream come true to star in this adaptation." The conversation about the plot went on for a while, and you tried your best to keep the conversation engaging.

The camera crew paused filming for commercials, and you stood up and walked over to his seat. "It's nice to meet you, Tom. If I do say so myself, I'm a big fan." He invited you to sit next to him with a charming smirk.

"You flatter me, Ms. Y/l/n."

"Oh, call me y/n. It's no fair if I'm calling you by your first name and you're stuck with a 'Ms.' , now is it?" you teased with a small smile.

"I suppose you're right, y/n. After all, you don't seem like a 'Ms.'" he teased right back, dusting your cheeks with a light pink as you chuckled at the comment.

"Perhaps, we could talk more later, after the show?" He gestured at the cameraman, who not-so-secretly was waiting for you to get a move on with the conversation.

"Oh! My bad! Sorry, sir." You gave an apologetic smile at the filming crew and an affirmative nod at the famous actor.

You switched on your mic and stared into the camera with a billion dollar smile, which enchanted the British celebrity. "Thanks for waiting everyone! We're back here with Tom Hiddleston!"

"Tell me, Tom, is there a specific actor who you're excited to work with on set?" He stared into your eyes to respond, which made you glance down nervously for a second while trying to conceal your red face as much as possible.

"Well, I've always admired..."

After a lengthy conversation, The interview was finally over. Tom scribbled something in a piece of paper which he slipped quickly into your hands, gazing into your eyes as his manager/publicist pulled him out of the crowded room. With a soft smile, he was gone.

You unraveled the crumpled post-it and felt your cheeks heat up at the beautifully written words.

The note read :

Maybe we could get coffee sometime? Whenever you're free.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Call me :)

-Tom

You saved the number into your phone smiling, and mumbled to yourself. "One day, y/n. One day."