Roses and Red Faces ~ Teen!loki x teen!reader

Teen AU (In Asgard)

Summary: You and Loki had tricked Thor and his friends by hiding all their armour up on a tree while they were bathing (think Mulan) in a lake. Enraged, they were chasing you throughout the palace courtyards. Loki pulled you into a secret hideout and had been pushed against you, while you clung on to him for dear life as the rose brambles surrounded you two.

You ran for dear life, gasping and heaving. Your legs moved of their own accord, racing away from the hordes of people yelling at you, a smirk rising to your face.

"Y/n! This is not funny!" Loki ran next to you, holding your hand and pulling you along, his face flushed from laughter.

"On the contrary, brother, it's hilarious." He gave you a mischievous smirk with a sparkling glint in his blue eyes that could have made you melt on the spot if you weren't in danger from the warriors three and Thor.

You and Loki thought it was a good idea to hide their armor in the birch tree next to the lake while they bathed, leaving them confused as to where it could be. When they found it, it was painted various shades of pink and purple, adorned with sequins and glitter, compliments of your younger cousin's art and craft class.

They chased after you, looking like a swarm of angry cotton candy, their faces almost the same shades of their metal outfits. "Get back here, Loki!" Thor yelled

You whirled around, bumping into Loki in the process. Both of you tumbled to the grass, the warriors gaining on you when they saw you two unable to run.

He rolled out from under you, offering a hand which you gratefully accepted. He turned, looking at how close they were getting.

Loki mused to himself. What was the best way to get out of this situation?

Of course, it was teleportation. You two weren't the best at it, since you just started learning it, but it was the only option.

You turned to him and grabbed his hands, both of you muttering the incantation in sync.

A few moments later, you were in a very uncomfortable position tangled in rose brambles with Loki barely an inch away.

"Damn." Loki muttered under his breath. He turned to you, his face pouty. "I thought you were paying attention in class!"

You rolled your eyes playfully. "I thought you were! I was distracted!"

"By what?" He challenged, his shoulders getting brushed by small thorns.

" My spellbook," you defended. "Why were you distracted?"

He shot you a cheeky grin. "You?"

Your face turned the color of the roses hanging around you, blushing to no end. A sudden voice broke your train of thought. "We'll find you, y/n! Give up now!"

Sunset was close, as you tried to move away from the brambles unsuccessfully. You whispered to Loki. "On my signal, push to your back. Maybe we'll break the wood?"

Loki nodded, adjusting himself into position, holding your petite figure tight against his.

"Now!" You pushed, falling on top of Loki into a beautiful rose garden, with a marble fountain in the middle.

Your face flushed as you saw the position you two were in, and Loki looked at you with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Who's the distracted one now?" He teased, watching you stutter and blush as you failed to come up with any formidable excuse.

"Oh Shut up, Loki." You finally pushed out.

He sat up, his Raven hair brushing against your neck.

"Make me." He whispered softly. All other things were blocked out from your vision.

You leaned in, taken by an insane confidence. "I will."

You grabbed his face and kissed him, and when you pulled away, he was on the floor, a blushing mess as he gazed dreamily in your eyes.

You smirked at him, running a finger through your hair. "I guess you're still the distracted one."

It was his turn to stutter and mumble.

"Y/n, shut up."