Five times Loki surprised you and one time u surprised him

Five Times Loki Surprised You and One Time You Surprised Him

(Loki x reader)

AN: Hey y'all! This request was really fun to write, probably because we completely destroy all your requests, whoops lol. Enjoy!

Warnings: PDA, Fluff, weird ending but y'all should be used to that by now lol

Word Count: 1.8k

Prompts:

72:"You need sleep."

84:"Going somewhere?"

Summary: Y/n is planning a birthday surprise for Loki, and she's always sneaking around to plan things. She unintentionally pushes Loki away to manage it all and he's getting curiouser and curiouser, fast.

———————————

1 ~

You hunched over on your desk, scribbling notes in a journal and muttering to yourself. "So... Obviously green, but for the flowers? ... Bowling? No, piñatas?" You chewed on your pen anxiously in thought, tapping your foot against the fluffy rug under you.

"But... the petting zoo has goats and their goats hate me!" The door peeked open and a lock of Raven hair fell in.

"Why do goats hate you?" A pensive whisper flowed into your ears.

You jumped in your seat, getting a foot tangled in one of the legs and tripping, shoving your journal under a jacket. "Ever since Kansas... Well, let's not go there."

He strode into your room, looking plainly at the ¾ of the notebook that wasn't hidden by the cloth. "What are you writing?"

"No!" You yelled, much louder than should be allowed at 11 at night .

"That's my... Diary." You said, rather lamely. "So you can't look."

He raised an eyebrow, edging out of the room.

"Very well, I'll leave you to it, Princess, but you need sleep."

You gave a sigh of relief as he left the room, climbing back into your swivel chair.

"So, pizza or cake first?"

2 ~

"No, that's not lame! Everyone likes piñatas!" Peter whined, his voice echoing from your laptop. He wasn't able to make it to the secret planning meetup you and Wanda were having since he had homework.

"Peter, stop it! We can't have a piñata, it's immature,"pouted Wanda, who was painting her toes with some red nail polish she had pocketed from your nightstand from a previous sleepover.

"Keep it down, Peter! Loki might hear you, the call is on loudspeaker!" You had whisper-yelled to the brunette.

You pulled out your phone, typing emergency notes to yourself for the surprise. "Forget that, what about the location?!"

You heard the door swing open to your shared tower floor, keys jangling as Loki set them on the kitchenette.

"Y/n, I'm home!"

You turned to Wanda frantically, shutting off your phone. "C'mon Wanda, book club."

As a cover up plan, the three of you decided if Loki ever stumbled upon your planning sessions, the best plan was to act like you were having a book club.

At the same time, Wanda and Peter each pulled out copies of Junie B. Jones.

"WHAT?! You guys picked that?!"