THE HIGHEST BID

WENDY'S POV

"I'm Seungwan but you can call me Wendy" she relaxed a bit and let me lead her into the house but I was still a bit tense

"Wendy, I'm Y/N and it nice really nice to meet you" The door wasn't lock which means she's here!

"My room is down the hall on the right. Melon should be in his cage" I have to find out where she's at.

"AAAAAAAAAA" I heard yelling from my room

Y/N POV

Okay Y/N what is wrong with you? This is why you were voted most likely to get kidnapped. Her pretty face distracted me from the fact that I was coming home with a whole ass stranger.
I walked into her room and saw the big cage which was empty. I walk a bit farther into the room and I find her bed, the bunny was sitting there looking all cute. I crawled onto the bed picking up the bunny siting it on my lap. All was peaceful till

"WENDY!!!!"A whole ass monster appears from under the bed

"AAAAAAAA"

"Who the fuck are you?" The girl from under the bed who was weirdly well dressed for a bed monster.

"What are you doing under the bed?"

"What are you doing over the bed?"
Wendy walked in calmly, like this was something not out of the ordinary. I knew it! she was too good to be true, she has a whole ass girl under her bed.

"Joy, what are you doing here?"

"I came to tell you about the fundraiser we're having next week and I need you to sign up for something"

"Sign up?"

"We are holding an auction where we auction off dates with a bunch of girls"

Prostitution?? or was it Sex trafficking????

"No thanks"

"Hey! You want to help raise money for some disabled children?" she look as at me and I see her face clearly. Dam another good looking girl

"Sure"

"Okay sign here" I signed her paper

I'm fine with a little prostitution as long it's for kids in need. Joy leaving after explaining everything thing about the fundraiser and her family are the guest of honor cause the donated a lot of money to this charity. I also found out that Joy goes to School with us,she's a freshman too.

"Sorry about her she took up all the time,I wanted to get to know you"

"Can I see you phone for a sec" She hands me her phone after unlocking it and I see a cute picture of her smiling with her bunny,I put my number into her phone

"Call or text me, I'll answer any question you have okay" I handed her phone over to her, she held onto my hand and she smiled as we walked to her door.

"Could you take me back to the dorms?"

"Okay come we can take my car it looks like it's raining" I looked out the window and she was right. We haven't had that much rain in awhile. Missed it.

After a few minutes we arrive and I say goodnight to Wendy giving her a kiss on cheek then run out of her car. I didn't want her to see me all red. I don't usually make the first move but I really wanted her to know that I liked her.

I walked towards my room and noticed someone with a bunch of leaves at my door. When I got closer I moved the hair from their face and smiled at her cute resting face. Kinda reminds me of a kitten.