SEULGI

Y/N POV

"Don't be a dummy"

"What about us?"

"We'll be fine, I love you and I'll wait for you" I kissed Seulgi goodbye as she got on the bus with her dance crew.

In the end, I choose her, she was everything I need and I couldn't let her get away. That night I took Seulgi's hand it felt so right like it fit so perfectly in mine. She wanted to stay here with me and build our relationship but I knew she wanted to go.

During those long 8 months, I've seen my girl in commercials and some sponsorships. She calls me every day even if it's just for a simple good morning or Goodnight, she never forgets to call.

"Y/N, the boss wants to see you" I followed my coworkers into G.D's office. He was talking to some lady. She looked very scary

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

"Yes, I need you to take lead on a project in Japan with my friend CL" she introduced herself and she was an old friend of G.D they made music together. He came to America and started his company while she stayed at took over Asia. She was running a huge entertainment company called Divine Rising labels. She was looking for new talent and wanted a team to help produce some songs. G.D offered to help her because she helped him.

"So what do you say Y/N? Want to join me in creating the new generation of artists" I was stunned. Japan! But what about Seulgi? Would she want to leave for Japan with me? Her family was here with Nayeon and Sunmi. Would she go?

"Could you give me some time to think about it?" they told me that I needed to tell them by the end of the week because CL had to go back. I just didn't know if I was ready to up and leave. What if Seulgi didn't want to come, should he do okay in long-distance or would we break up?
I decided to call it a day and left work early. Nayeon invited me to dinner tonight so I went straight there.

"Hey Nayeon"

"Y/N welcome, come on it dinners almost ready have you talked to Seulgi yet"

"Yeah we talked this morning and she'll probably call again to say Goodnight" I've been hanging out that the Yoo's a lot while Seulgi is gone. They've treated me like family and I've grown to love them like my own.

The girls still come over and they seem to be very happy too. Irene went to shoot her movie in Vancouver where coincidently Wendy's filming internship took her and they kinda hit it off. Joy ended up with a nice guy named Sungjae. He's the son of one of Joy's father old college friends and
Yeri ended up not looking for a partner, she decided to focus on getting to work on her father's old business and taking over her brothers Chen's place while he became a stay-at-home dad.

"Oh I have to take this" my phone started ringing it was Seulgi. She usually didn't call this early. I got up from the table and walked towards the back patio

"Hey teddy bear"

"Hello my love how's your day been"

"It's been alright, I came to visit Nayeon but we had to wait a little longer because Jeongyeon burned the pasta" I heard her beautiful laugh which just makes my heart melt

"I miss you, I couldn't stop thinking about you" I blushed so hard which made me happy that she couldn't see me

"Aww, I made you blush Y/N"

"No, you didn't"

"Yes I did I can see your face it's all red like a tomato"

"it's not- wait" I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pick me up. When she put me down I jumped right back into her arms and kissed her like it's was our last.