OUR FUTURE

Y/N'S POV

"Okay does everyone have everything cause I'm not coming back"

"Joy you sound like a mom"

"Well if you idiot didn't forget everything I wouldn't have to be the mom" Joy huffs and storms out the room. When Irene isn't here to take the lead we become a mess so Joy feels the need to step up.

Irene left a few hours ago to prepare her play tonight. She's been working hard on this because this might be her last lead role before she graduates. I remember her telling me that when she was a freshman her seniors
barely go any good rolls.

She didn't want to tell me exactly what the play was about so I'm extremely excited to see it. The girls came over so that we can all go together and maybe after the show celebrate with a nice dinner.

"Come on everyone or we're not gonna get good seats" gosh Joy's head looks like it's about to explode. Kinda reminds me of out first real date a few weeks ago. It was after my fight with Irene and Joy found me crying. She took me to this really nice art gallery. A friend of hers invited her and she thought maybe it would cheer me up. It was nice and after she took me to a fancy restaurant. We were seated on almost at the very top of the building. I could see the city and it was beautiful. I got to see a dinner side of Joy which makes me happy she didn't give up on me. I loved her just as much as the other girls. They're a huge part of me and I can't those that.

Once we got there it was really hard to find parking so we parked by the cafe where Seulgi worked at and we bumped into The Yoo's

"Hey Y/N"

"Hello Jeongyeon nice to see you again"

"Why are you so formal" she hands me Tzuyu and picks up Chaeyoung. Looks like she's just been woken up. We walked into the auditorium and lucky us we found seats so that all of us are sitting together. I finally sat down with Tzuyu on my lap.

I look towards the stage and I saw Irene. She was reading her script pacing back in forth like she does when she's nervous. I smiled at how cute she is but it quickly dropped when I saw a god like guy put his hand on her waist and whisper something into her ear making her giggle. I felt my blood boil but it stopped when our eyes met. She waved and blow a kiss, winking at me before walking behind the curtain. The lights started to go down and a short guy walks in

Third POV

"The story of the Sun's Moon" the boy in white says. He walks off the stage and more people come onto the stage

Each person had a different color and introduced themselves by the planet they played. Once it got Sun music started playing and the Moon came out.

{Very Long Skip}

"So tell me why is the Moon treated different" Jupiter angrily shouted while throwing their hands in the air towards Sun

"Moon isn't treated different...Moons just different"
Sun looks over to Moon and grabs their hands pulling them closer placing a sweet kiss on their lips

{Another Long Skip it's now the end}

All of the cast comes out and bows to the crowd ending the story.

Y/N'S POV

I couldn't watch, after her confession I got up and left. Something about her saying I love you to the guy made me want to run up there and drag her away and. I didn't 't like her being anywhere near him. I know it's just acting but something about her acting felt so real. I kept getting text from Wendy to come back but I just ignored them and turned off my phone. Every time I closed my eyes I saw them together. Smiling and kissing, just being cute together. Gosh why does this bother me so dam much. She's just acting, we're not even together yet it feels like I've been cheated on somehow.