US

SEULGI'S POV

I woke up really early today. I wanted to surprise Y/N with breakfast. I hurried and made my bed,took a shower,spent 20 minutes on picking the best outfit for school. After all of that I ran downstairs. I looked around and it he houses still looked empty. When I first got her I noticed that Y/N seemed a bit off when talking about the memories of this house. While I'm here I want to create some new ones and make her feel at home.

I finished breakfast and Y/N still hasn't woken up so I decided to go and wake her up. I walked into her room and there she was peacefully sleeping. She looked so beautiful when she's calm and resting. During the little time I've been living here I got to see so many sides of her. I fell in love with everyone of them. I waited a few minutes before deciding to wake her up.

"내 사랑 wake up I made breakfast and class starts in a hour" she woke up and she had hair all over her face which. I laughed at how adorable she was and helped fix her hair but I pulled away when I looked down. I saw that she wasn't wear a shirt and my eyes ended up on her chest. I can't believe I'm so perverted.

"Good morning teddy bear" she got up and she wasn't wearing any bottoms. I looked at her body and dam. She's was beautiful a small part of me wanted to touch her but I can't were roommates and I can't make her feel uncomfortable.

"Come on the foods getting cold"I quickly got out of there and once I closed the door I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding. How the help am I gonna give up on this girl if she keeps tempting me.

WENDY'S POV

"Hey I made breakfast"

"What are you still doing here"

"Well I wanted to thank you for last night" and he blonde kissed my cheek placing a tray of pancakes on my lap. After everything with Y/N I decided went back to my old ways messing around with random girls and pushed everyone away. Joy no longer talks to me which I hate to admit kills me. Right now would be the time where she would barge in and drag my ass to school. Last I heard from her she told me that she gave up on Y/N and that I should too but I'm to much of an idiot to listen.

"Look Jessica"

"My name is Jennifer"

"Whatever late night meant nothing so don't thank me just hurry up and get out I need to get ready for class" I move the tray off me and walked towards my bathroom to get ready for school.

YERI'S POV

After getting ready I headed downstairs and all but brothers were already eating breakfast

"Sorry little one you took to long but here we left you the strawberries" Kai hands me the tiny basket full of delicious berries which I happily take and rush out the door heading towards house Saeron's house.

"Hello love thanks for taking me to school today" she gets into my car and gives me a kiss on the cheek probably leave a lipstick mark

"Anytime"

IRENE'S POV

"They're living together"

"Yeah we visited them last week and the house was lovely. That Y/N girl is so sweet" Nayeon invited me to a coffee before starting the day and she had just told me that Y/N and Seulgi moved in together. My ex and the girl I'm with together. What makes it worse is that Seulgi is after her too.

"How,when,why"

"Well Y/N was looking for new roommates cause the bills for that house are a lot" we got to the school parking lot but I wanted to keep talking about this so we sat down at a near by bench.