18

#18 the final revenge

Otto's face will soon be imprinted into my carpet, if he keeps coming through my window.

"Come on I did it and I am wearing a dress." I sighed as he picked himself up from the floor. "Which I am ready to get out of." 

I emerged from the bathroom. My hair had transferred into a ponytail. My dress was replaced with some sweatpants and a hoodie. And I wiped the extra layer from my face with a wipe.

"There is the Naomi I know and love." Otto grinned. 

"Ah ha." A loud voice called making us jump. The door swung open hitting the wall, which flung itself back on my dad. "I caught y'all, and I will have to turn you in unless you brought back something I requested." He said pointing at us with finger guns. 

Otto still looked terrified upon the realization of the identity of the intruder. He slowly raised his hands above his head in surrender. 

 I laughed. "Chill we got you the video."

A dull smile lit my father's face as he joined us on the bed. "Come on, hurry up. I want to see this loser."

The video began to play, our words were clear despite the background noises. I began to notice the small mannerism that Zander had. I was so in the moment that I wasn't really paying attention to how nervous he was. His hand constantly moved over his face. Then he would straighten out his suit.

"That is the guy. That thought he was good enough for my daughter." My dad said scrunching his face. 

Otto smiled at the comment earning a stare down from my dad, which was short lived when the video began to play again. Once I told Zander I left my wallet. His nervousness changed. He began to strategically watch my every move with eagle eyes. 

The video ended with tears running down my father's face. He rolled over wrinkling my comforter in laughter. He wiped a tear from his eye and then slapped Otto in the back, which was his way of saying well done. But I think Otto took it as a threat. "And you brought the cheesecake home." He said in between is laughing. 

My eyes grew wide. "Otto, I have the stupidest, most brilliant idea yet." 

He replied by cocking his head to the side. 

"We can upload this video on the website where he uploaded yours. A final revenge thing. I mean that is how this whole situation was started anyway." I explained. 

My dad stopped laughing for a moment. "There is another video?" His voice rose.

"It's nothing, sir." Otto squeaked. 

My dad's fierce eyes turned to me. I knew he would run to mom like a child if I didn't tell him. "Otto's drink was spiked at a party and his actions were recorded and posted."

"Naomi!" Otto gasped. 

"Uh huh." My father smiled, running a hand through his thinning hair. "And is there a way to still access this said video." 

I looked to Otto who was terrified. "Yes." I said slowly. 

One drunk lap dance later my father was again laughing uncontrollably. He clinched his gut from the pain he had caused himself. 

Otto sat defeated on the bedspread. I rested my hand on top of his. "This is revenge." I reminded him, to which he nodded. 

"I should get going.  It is late and I don't like driving in the dark." He mumbled. He took a wide step over some clothes and headed for the door. 

"What on earth do you think you are doing kid?" My dad said once he finally caught his breath. 

"You said that you have a front door for a reason so…" Otto began. 

My dad's mouth dropped open. "Son can you explain something to me? How are you going to explain to my wife why you are here and walking through our house to use the front door?"

Otto looked to me. But I shrugged my shoulders.  He had a valid point, and I didn't want to face the rage of my mother tonight. Otto made his way back to the window slowly opening it. "See you later." He said, as he slid to the ground. 

I felt bad for Otto. I know the whole reason he was there was to earn some respect from my father. Even a well done would have made his day. And then the video that he was in was brought back to the service. 

"Well this is the best night I have had in a long time." My dad sighed, standing up. I smiled at the enjoyment my father had gotten from our failures. 

"Dad." I said, right before he was about to close my door. 

"Don't worry kiddo. Your secret is safe with me." He said with a wink.