•number fifteen•

Athena had groggily walked into the office where Maximus, Luca and Octavius were standing together, chatting away in their expensive suits.

Her gaze dropped down to her clothes and she noted that she was just a little bit underdressed with her Nike pro's and and cropped hoodie, however she resulted in shrugging and plopping down on the couch, evidently noting the soreness in her core that followed.

"Athena. What are you wearing" her father frowned.

"My Sunday best" She grinned before pulling her knees to her chest.

"You are 21 years old, start acting like it please" Her father said, giving her a look every single child would despise. Disappoint.

"Father, I'll have you know that growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional." She sighed.

Maximus shook his head and gave up on the conversation knowing that his stubborn daughter wouldn't even listen.

Athena had refused to make eye contact Octavius from the moment she walked into the office. She didn't know how to act, or what to say. It was already hard enough talking to Octavius before the actions of last night, now it would be merely impossible.

She felt like a school girl again.

He sure as hell fucked the shit out of your vajayjay though her subconscious reminded her.

She ended up blushing at the thought, and shifted in her seat as she the thought of what happened made her core heat up.

"Athena?" It was Luca who was now talking to her.

She snapped out of day dreaming and faced him.

"What do you think?" He asked.

Athena had completely missed the entire conversation. She stuttered to give an answer.

"I-I I think that we should definitely assassinate Trump. Yes. That's a good idea. What about Putin while we're at it. In fact, let's get rid of all Prime Ministers and Presidents internationally and run the entire thing" she said quickly.

There was silence.

"Was it something I said?" She blinked innocently.

Maximus slapped his hand on his forehead and starting rubbing his eyes vigorously while sitting in his office chair.

The other two men sighed in exasperation.

"Okay fuck you Nancy's. You're all so negative." Athena was now mad, they were all acting as if they were annoyed of her.

"I said that our advisors want you two to spend more time together, and get to know each other better. Develop a deeper connection" Maximus stated.

"Last time I remembered, we own them. They don't own us. Now Octavius, what does that make their opinion..." Athena started, pointing at Octavius, making eye contact with him for the first time.

"Irrelevant" Octavius said snapping his fingers like a sassy bitch.

Athena and Octavius both started laughing while their fathers watched in absolute horror.

"Enough. Both of you. Take this seriously. Go out to dinner tonight. Get conversational. I don't care what you have to do, make yourselves closer. Hell even have sex with each other, you are both adults now. Just do it" Luca had said with a stern tone.

Athena gulped and glanced over at Octavius who stood there unfazed.

"Dad?" Athena asked, hoping he would go against the idea of them having sex. The idea of her father allowing Athena to partake in sexual actions just to satisfy their advisors made her sick, even though they'd had already done it.