5

Buffy's P.O.V.*

I sat up in my bed, well at least I tried to. My body was completely sore. Why was I sore? Oh, right I acted like a whore and fucked some dude I didn't even know. All of that because I was trying to forget about Marty and I's dead romance. A romance between two 13-year-olds. I can't believe I lost my virginity. I looked around to see that Damien, was already gone. 

I looked around the bed, to find a folded up piece of paper. I picked it up flipping it open to see a quick note scribbled in Damien's messy handwriting. 

I had fun I'll see you at work tonight. 

XOXO Damien

How corny we sleep with each other once and this guy thinks he can use 'xoxo' on me. Well, then again I probably let on that it was fine. You know since I was basically trying to prove to myself that I was over Marty. I can't believe I did that all because I wanted to prove something to myself. 

I sat up in my bed, the blanket fell off of my chest so I quickly pulled it back up. I suddenly started to feel so self-conscious. Some man had seen parts of my body no one else had seen. I reached onto the ground picking up my black bra, and underwear, slipping them on, before standing up and getting off the bed. 

I walked over to my dresser pulling out a towel, a white bra, underwear, and a large knee height pink sweater. I then headed to my bathroom, shutting the door. I hung up my clothes. Then I  stripped off my bra and underwear throwing them into the laundry hamper before, stepping into the shower. 

I turned the water onto hot as it ran down my body. Once I finished rinsing my hair I poured some berry shampoo into my hair lathering it until there were bubbles. Then I rinsed, as I reached for a loofah pouring body wash onto it.  I rubbed it over my body then I rinsed it. 

Once I rinsed down my whole body. I then poured conditioner into my hair, letting it sit in my hair for a while. Then I rinsed everything out of my hair, before shutting off the showerhead. I reached out of the shower for my towel pulling it into the shower wrapping it around my waist. I stepped out of the shower, looking at myself in the mirror. 

Maybe Marty and I still had the spark we had when we were kids? I could always try to rekindle our romantic flame. But before I could do that I had to end something. So I held my towel around my chest, as I headed out of my bathroom, and into my bedroom. I found my phone on the bedside table so I picked it up dialing Damien's number.

"Hey, babe," Damien said I could practically hear his smirk through the phone.

"Please don't call me that," I said trying to not scream at him.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because last night was a mistake, and I quit working for you, I'm sorry," I said ending the conversation before he had a chance to say anything.

I know that this will never truly end but at least I told him how I felt. I mean yeah he was cute but I should have never let that happen. I quickly dried myself off before pulling on the clothes I had brought with me. 

Then I hung my towel up above the door to dry. I looked at myself in the mirror as I detangled my wet hair. Then I wrapped my hair up into a light pink shower turban. I stepped out of my room, phone in hand checking the time. 

Today was Sunday the one day during the week that I was free all day until my job at 7 eleven. But I just quit that job so now I had nothing to do. 

Oh right! Marty told me to come to his office building for job information! I checked my phone realizing it was 12 pm. I quickly pulled up my text thread with Marty to find a new message.

Marty: When do you plan on dropping by the office? 

I think I'll be there around 2 pm:  Me

I needed to impress him, maybe if I rekindled our romance I would go crazy every time I saw him. I didn't want to be the only one liking someone, I'm sure he felt something. I mean he was the one who confessed to me in an eighth grade, not the other way around. I decided to stay in my pink sweater as I grabbed my makeup bag, heading over to the bathroom. 

I decided to go simple, putting on just a bit of hot pink eye shadow, with a tiny bit of white eyeliner. Then I put on a tiny bit pink glitter lip gloss, I was ready and it was only 12:30 pm, I walked over to my bed. And wow what a surprise, there sat Damien's wallet on the ground. 

He wouldn't mind, would he? I quickly pulled out 25 dollars before I had the chance to myself out of it, before throwing the wallet out of the window. He'd find it eventually. I took the money stuffing it into my sweater pocket, before walking into the hallway.

Time to win over Marty.

A/N

What do you think will happen next? I don't know, well I do but I can't tell you lmao! Anyways, are you guys enjoying this book? I have no idea since no one is commenting so please comment and tell me what you think about this book! Anyways have a great summer day and Much Love!

~Hope