11

Marty's P.O.V.*

Did I just see what I thought I saw? Angie and Buffy were both inside the Chanel store. But Angie began yelling at Buffy, who yelled back. Buffy tried to walk away only to have Angie pull on her ponytail. Buffy, turned around slapping her before heading out of the store. Buffy, looked extremely hot when she was mad. Wait. What n earth did I just think?

I decided to follow her to where ever she was going. Why? I don't know honestly. I just felt my heart telling me that it was the right thing to do. So I followed Buffy through the crowd, as she made her down the crowded streets of New York. After walking for 5 or so minutes, Buffy stopped in front of a Primark.

She grinned up at the large blue lights, which spelled out the store name, before pulling open the door. Buffy stepped inside the store gracefully, sighing as she was hit by the cool of the AC. I followed her into the shop, signing as well as the cold air hit my hot skin. Buffy, began walking around the store, carefully, smiling at people who passed her. 

How did she manage to capture my mind? I'd only just remet her yesterday but she's already managed to become the only thing I could think about. As she stopped in the dress section she began flipping through the large wrack looking for something cute. I watched her from behind a shelf as she spotted a gorgeous, light purple A-line dress. The dress had a slightly low neckline, to show off a bit cleavage. The waist also had clear jewels scattered around.

Buffy would honestly look magnificent in that dress, but I watched her frown as she checked the price tag. And without another thought, she placed it back onto the wrack, sighing as she began heading away. I had to do something. She deserved a preseant she was so hardworking and she'd rock that dress.

"Buffy!" I called out causing her to turn around confusedly.

"Marty?" She asked laughing, as she spotted my swim trunks and shirt, which were meant for the country club, but I never did get the chance to go there.

"Hey, um, I couldn't help but notice that you wanted that dress," I said smilign as I picked the pretty dress up from the wrack, showing it to Buffy.

"Yeah, but it was too, expensive for me," Buffy said smiling lightly.

"I want to but it for you," I said smilign.

"What? No." She said frowning.

"Why not?" I asked pulling out my wallet.

"I can't let you spend money, on me, your girlfriend already hates me enough," Buffy said sighing.

"I know I saw, but it's not her money, and besides I'm just being friendly," I said smiling as I pulled a 100 dollar bill out of my wallet, which should be able to cover the dress, and perhaps some extra stuff.

"Wait you saw?" She asked jaw-dropping as she seemed to recall her encounter with my girlfriend.

"Yeah, what happened there?" I asked still holding the money, and dress in my hand.

"Well, she told me I was too broke, to even dream about getting a purse I wanted. So I told her that it was none of her business. She responded that it was her business since she said she watched the home security footage on her phone. And she assumed that I had been coming into you." Buffy explained.

"So I told her that you had come onto me and that I had declined. I then told her that she had trust issues, before walking away. But she was a coward so she pulled on my hair when I was truend away, so I slapped her before walking away, and she didn't follow me." Buffy said completeling the lengthy story.

"Okay, then I guess I'll be having a talk with Angie," I said scratching my neck. Angie and I were probably over.

"Okay." Buffy, whispered awkwardly looking at the ground. 

I felt bad for her. She had basically just been dragged into this argument between Angie and I. And now Angie probably wants to kill her. Buffy sighed turning around about to head away until I stopped her.

"Wait!" I said reaching for her hand with my free one.

"Yeah?" She asked smilign.

"Here's your dress, and 100 dollars. It should cover the dress and anything else you might want today." I said smiling down at her.

"I can't take this," she said smilign, at me.

"You can and you will," I said handing her the stuff.

"Thank you so much!" She said hugging me tightly around the stomach.

"No problem," I said hugging her back.

I could seriously get used to this.