8

Buffy's P.O.V.*

"It's so nice to meet you, Buffy!" Angie said with a perfect smile. "Well I should be going I have work! And it seems that you do too! Good luck!" She said with a wave, as she kissed Marty on the lips. 

Angie then walked over to the counter grabbing her white purse before heading over to the elevator. She then pressed the button before waiting for the elevator to open up. After about a minute the elevator opened up and Angie stepped inside waving one more time as the door closed. I was such an idiot I couldn't believe that I did that. I seriously thought that I could repair things I ruined them and that's it that's final.

Marty looked up from his folder to smile at me. "Want to get to work?"

"Sure," I said unsurely as I felt my face beginning to heating up.

That was a classic Buffy move. Thinking I could fix things that I ruined which sadly happens a lot. I've ruined a lot of things. Marty pulled out an application for the position of 'Founder's Personal Computer Scientist.' Wait I was going to be his personal computer scientist I thought I was just going to be a normal computer scientist. But I wasn't going to complain I just lost my other job so better than nothing.

He handed me the paper with a smile on his face. I took it from his hands with a fake smile plastered onto my face. Marty then reached into his backpack and pulled out a simple black ink pen. 

"Here take this pen and fill out the form. Tell me when you're done." Marty said handing me the pen before standing up.

"Okay, I'll tell you," I said quietly taking the pen as I flipped over the paper he had given me earlier.

Marty walked into the kitchen leaving me alone in the living room. I know I was supposed to be filling out this form but I couldn't help but think about it. This Penthouse was amazing and it so was obvious that he'd have an amazing house and an amazing girlfriend. Why haven't I seen this before it was so obvious he was way better off without me. He would ever go back to me.

I began reading the form filling out the simple stuff like my name my birthday and where I was born. Then I pulled out my phone and my ID to fill out the rest. After working for about 15 minutes I finally filled out the whole two-page form. When I finished I flipped over the form to the front once more.

"Marty I'm done!" I said with a smile as I look behind me over the couch.

And that's where I found Marty. He stood there watching me with a smirk on his face. No shirt on not like before. I felt my heart stopped in my chest as I turned back around he was way too close to my face. What was he doing? Was he flirting with me? I mean I highly doubt it he has a perfect life. 

Marty lost on my reaction before walking around the couch to sit beside me very beside me. I could feel my face Lighting on fire as he put her hand on my knee. I looked up at him completely petrified I didn't know what to do. Didn't Marty realize that this was very risky he already had the perfect life I don't know what he was trying to do.

"Kiss me, Buffy I know you want to," Marty said trying to be seductive as he pushed a strand of my curly hair out of my face.

"Not really. " I whispered shyly I could not believe that this was happening.

"Come on I know you're lying I saw your face when Angie walked in," Marty said with a smirk as he moved closer towards me.

"Can you stop please I don't want to not trying to be a problem in someone else's life," I said angrily standing up.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Do you still want the job?" Marty asked taking the form off of the coffee table. 

"Yes but only because it's my last my resort," I said walking over to the elevator, and pressing the button.

"Where are you going," Marty said standing up.

"I have somewhere I need to be," I whispered stepping inside the elevator, quickly, as the door shut. 

I can not believe that just happened.