03 • 三

———•••#•••———

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

I feel ecstatic. Two days had passed and I spent most of my time productively by writing song lyrics. This has been the most productive I have ever been since I graduated school. I have even made progress with a rough version of a tune I've been stuck for weeks now. It felt so good. Even now, I was still in the mood to work on pending tasks.

Today, I am in the company building. Our team is currently working on the set of songs to be released in Blackpink's comeback. I sipped on my iced coffee as I worked on my computer, currently processing the raw audio clips for the group's title track. This was probably my 50th time to hear it today.

God knows how many times I've heard the song. I practically memorised every beat and lyrics to it.

"Ronnie! Hey, me and the girls are heading down for lunch," Chaeng's head popped out from the door. "Join us!" She excitedly wiggled her eyebrows and then wagged her index finger in the air, exaggeratedly signing for me to come with her.

I removed my headphones and placed them on my neck. I smiled sheepishly. I wasn't really hungry...

"I think I'll pass this time, Rosie." A cute pout graced her face after she heard my refusal. "I'm not yet hungry." I struggled to look her in the eyes.

One thing I have found myself struggling with was to turn down Chaeyoung. She had on these puppy dog eyes and her cute little pout will make anyone melt. It was hard to say no to her but I really didn't want to break my momentum. I don't know why but I was oddly extremely inspired today. It was weird because on normal days I would be banging my head on the table just to squeeze out creative juices in my brain.

I froze. Huh. Come to think of it. I have been a little off these days. There are times that I'd be very exhausted even though I was in my apartment the whole day doing nothing. And another one was I craved for Panda Express like my life depended on it.

I would catch myself waking up in the middle of the night and ordering fast food. I tilted my head. My thoughts scattering to many possibilities and one was reasonable but at the same time impossible. No way.

I don't even know why I considered me being pregnant a possibility when I didn't even have a boyfriend.

I stretched my arms in front of me. Attempting to reach the screen to test my nonexistent flexibility. I stopped midway. My eyes focusing on a certain mark on my wrist. I sucked in a breath. What the hell.

I gripped my left hand as I continued to stare at the marking.

The bear now had a tiny star above its head.