06 • zes

———•••#•••———

———•••#•••———

V ; 뷔 | 김 태형

I've sensed her even before I saw her. I immediately stopped eating. I grabbed a glass of water and downed the liquid in seconds, droplets dribbling down to my chin.

I lifted my head up, scanning the whole place. My eyes frantically searching for the beauty.

And there, I saw her. She was near the entrance, her eyes scanning the vicinity. She was also desperately searching for me.

Fuck. Now I regret sitting in the farthest corner. My hand unconsciously shot up to my chest. I could feel her unsteady heart beat, the fast rhythm quickly matching mine as if they were beating as one.

Even before I could stand up from my position, I saw her hastily saying something to Adora and then right after, dashing through the hall. My smile faltered. Why was she running away?

Everything happened so fast. Before I could comprehend what was happening, my feet was heavily moving through the now empty hallway, chasing after my runaway soulmate.

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

Shoot. Shoot. Shoot.

Ronnie, you are such a coward!

I was pacing back and forth in the parking lot. My hands were shaking and my hair was sticking all over my face. Oh my god.

I ran away from my soulmate.

I can't believe I ran away like a sissy! What would my soulmate think of me now? I pulled my hair hard.

Ready, my ass. Last week I was gushing about when I'll meet him/her but the slightest hints that he/she was near me I run to the opposite direction. Jesus, I really don't get myself.

Before I could continue self destructing, I heard the elevator behind me ding. I slowly turned around.

The doors opened, revealing the most handsome man I had ever laid my eyes upon. Shit. I think my lungs exploded. I couldn't breathe properly. His eyes. Oh, his warm brown pools instantly stared into mine, and his fluffy hair slightly covering his left eye. How the hell was it possible for him to look like an anime character? It was crazy. It feels like I'm staring directly at a god. Like it was a sin that I wasn't on my knees, bowing down at his feet.