15 • femton

———•••#•••———

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me..."

I only curse when I'm faced with unfortunate occasions and this day just friggin' topped every catastrophic ones I have ever been in. I have been staring at myself for five minutes now. Hoping that this horrendous hill that grew on my chin to magically disappear. Jesus. Its so big and so red.

I let out a string of curses again as I melt to the stool in front of my vanity. Now I'm debating whether I should come to work or just call in sick. But knowing my persistent mate, if he knew that I'm not in the company building he'd run to my apartment in a flash which is much much worse.

"Ugh, whatever." I finally moved from my position and grabbed a tube of lipgloss on the table, spreading an even amount on my lips. Once I'm satisfied with how I look, I grabbed my keys and made my way down the building, into my car. I guess, my red tide is coming in soon.

"Huh. So you do get pimples! I thought it only applied to us, average girls." I shrink back to my seat, letting my hair block my face as I hear Adora's comment.

I know she didn't mean anything bad but this has been one of my biggest insecurities since I was little. I suffered severe acne in my entire life in high school and was picked on because of it. This has somehow affected my self esteem and well, how I begin to shy away when I'm forced to sing in public.

I laughed it off. I didn't want to look petty when they see me get affected by a harmless comment. "Yeah... It's that time of the month again." I sinked further into the seat when I spot Adora still staring at my face.

"Knock it off, Adora. You're making the kid uncomfortable." Dokki oppa broke the awkwardness as he spoke, his eyes never leaving the screen of his computer. I mentally thanked him as unnie finally tore her gaze from me and started working. I feel my shoulders sagging.

It was only 10:30 in the morning when I checked my watch. I'm currently heading out of the company building towards the convenience store across from it. Basing from earlier, I think its best for me to buy a mask to cover the blemish on my skin. Its better to act sick than to be teased about it the whole day.

So that's what I did. I faked a cough several times and did things intentionally slower than usual.

We just finished lunch and are now hanging in the office when a head popped out from the door. Unnie and I paused and looked at who ever decided to visit us.