08 • ប្រាំបី

———•••#•••———

———•••#•••———

One thing's for sure, I was running.
After I boldly asked Adora where Taehyung would be at this time. I sprinted out the building and went to the nearest Panda Express place.

He never really said anything about it but I have felt it for a few days now. His immense love for the said fast food joint was something else. I knew he was craving for this again and I assume he was not allowed to eat junk food because of their strict diet and upcoming comeback.

After I got my order, I ran back again to the building, gripping the huge bags of take out. It took me exactly 25 minutes to arrive.

Remembering that Adora told me that they were in the 8th floor, I pressed the exact number on the elevator. I have texted Taehyung a few times already but he still hasn't replied. I feel really guilty. I was too caught up with work that I have almost forgotten that I just recently met my soulmate.

The early stages for us two were crucial because this was the time that our bodies were adjusting to the presence of each other. Our souls mostly relied on our partner's touch and presence. This will go on for a few more days but I haven't done any of it since I met Taehyung. This made me hate myself even more. Now that I wasn't busy anymore, I finally felt my partner's sullen state.

I stepped out of the elevator. Rows of practice room doors stretched to the end of the hallway. How was I going to figure out which one he was in?! I ran my hands through my sweaty hair.

A door a meter away from me suddenly miraculously opened. It was as if the heavens heard me. "Hey! Hey, wait!" I called out. I ran towards his towering built.

"Noona, hi!" He smiled at me, confusion evident on his face. I suddenly felt awkward. He was probably thinking why the hell I was here. Only artists and trainees were allowed on this floor. And I surely didn't look idol material. I squirmed under his gaze, now conscious because of how sweaty I looked. My hair was probably all over the place because of all the running.

I awkwardly returned his smile, noticing two cute pair of dimples showing on his cheeks. "Soobin, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you right now. I know you are all busy but uhm.... Can you do me a favor?" I nervously rambled, afraid that he might refuse.

His mouth formed a small 'o' but he nodded anyway. "Sure, noona. As long as it will be quick. We only have fifteen minutes of break before we continue practicing." I winced at this. He was willing to sacrifice his rest for my stupidity.

"Uh, can you give this to your sunbaenims? I don't know exactly where their room is located so," I trailed, scratching my ear at the awkwardness of the situation.