04 • 四

———•••#•••———

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

After ordering coffee, I headed back and got to my car. I pulled up in front of the Black Label building at 3:26 pm, squaring my shoulders free from the tension before starting to walk to the direction of the glass doors. It was a 25 minute drive from the main branch.

I personally like it here than the main building just because this place was much more surrounded by trees and parks. Perfect for when I felt like walking or to clear my mind.

I got inside the elevator and pressed the top floor. I recently received a text from Teddy oppa informing me that he was in his office. And I'm guessing, the other producer oppas were playing mario kart in the lounge area or in the studio having a meeting. I swear, all of them acted like kids, I usually have to be the one to keep an eye on them, even Somi's manager, Jinwoo.

Stepping out of the elevator, I smoothed out my sweater first to actually try to look presentable in front of my boss. I opened the door, immediately seeing Teddy oppa seated on his swivel chair looking busy typing away with his computer. I cleared my throat before walking straight, taking the seat in front of his wooden desk.

He instantly looked up and offered me a warm smile. He removed his sunglasses before clasping together his hands. His body language already telling me that he was gonna announce something serious.

"You called for me?" I broke the silence.

"A company recently reached out to me." He started. Teddy oppa was intently staring at me, making sure that I was listening to every word he muttered.

I stayed silent, waiting for him to continue, not really wanting to assume but I already seem to know where this conversation is going. "They are looking for a producer for a group they are planning to debut." I blinked.

"And?" I pushed.

Hell no. No. No. No.

These were the words I was screaming in my head.

"I'm sending you to that company for uh- more or less three months." He slowly said, still observing my reaction. Well, fuck.

I frowned.

I was planning to go on a month long break after finishing my job with Blackpink. I needed a break. And another project like this will not help with the stress I've been feeling lately.