Episode 2.2

"So how was your run home in your little knickers?"
Chris and I were stood in the canteen line.
"Oh, shut up." I shoved him and he pushed me back as he laughed. "I don't know why we're friends."
"I do. It's because you love me." He playfully nudged me again.
"Whatever. You're such a dickhead, Chris."
He did nothing but laugh at my comment.

I watched as Chris picked up a brownie.
"You're not eating much today. What's wrong with you?"
Tony came up and stood beside us and I instinctively rolled my eyes at his presence.
"I'm going on an Angie mission, I don't have time to eat." He grinned as he shoved the brownie into his pocket without paying. "I'll see you later, yeah?" He rushed off.

"So, I guess I'm stuck with you." I rolled my eyes at Tony and put a bottle of water on my tray.
"'Stuck with'? You mean you're honoured by my presence?" Tony sarcastically corrected me.
"No, I mean stuck with." I bluntly replied.
Tony chuckled. "You've always been so intolerant of me even though I know you really fancy me." He shrugged.
I scoffed. "You've always been so arrogant when it comes to desperately wanting to check me off your list."
Tony looked confused. "What list?"
"Never mind, Tony." I rolled my eyes and wandered off carrying my tray.

"Hey, wanker." Tony greeted Sid as we sat down beside him and Cassie.
"Uh, I was just talking to Cass." Sid said awkwardly.
"Oh, hey, Cass." Tony shrugged off. "How's dippy world?"
I watched Sid's face change and I raised my eyebrows. "She's better. She's just got discharged from the clinic."
"That's good, Cass." I smiled but Tony's loud voice interrupted again.
"Christ! Don't you ever wash?" Tony ran his finger along Sid's greasy forehead and showed him the lipstick mark that was on it.
"That's like... lipstick." Sid's eyebrows raised. "Somebody kissed me!"
"Well, that's a complete operator error, because you stink." Tony insulted him.
"Pipe down, Tony." I scowled. "Sid, did you bring your English coursework like I told you to?"
Sid's face collapsed in his hands. "English coursework. Fuck."
"You know what, Sid? I don't even know why you bother to get out of bed in the morning sometimes. You're such a complete fucking waste of time -"
I watched out of the side of my eye as Cassie nudged a tray forward, knocking a drink off the table and causing it to spill on Tony's lap.
"Oh, bummer, Tony. It looks like you've pissed yourself." Cassie shrugged and I smirked.

Tony rushed off to sort his trousers out, not before tackling Posh Kenneth who sat a few tables across for mocking him, and not before ordering Sid to follow him.
"I've gotta go." Sid shrugged.
"Sure you have." Cassie sighed.

We were both silent for a second as we sat at the canteen table.
"You like my brother, don't you?" I asked and watched her eyes widen. "Don't worry, I won't tell. And by the way, Tony's deserved that for a while. Thank you for the entertainment."
"No worries." She shrugged as I walked off.
"Hey, Cleo?" She called after me before I made the door. "This guy from my therapy group has Sid's student ID card. He's a crazy fuck and he's angry because he cheated him."
"What's his name?" I asked, concerned.
"He likes to be called Mad."
"Twatter?"
"Yeah!"
"I've got to go." I rushed off to find my brother.

"Hey, have you seen my brother?" I asked Maxxie and Anwar who were stood in the corridor.
"In there." Maxxie pointed to the staff changing room.
I frowned out of confusion but went ahead anyway. "Thanks, Max."

"Sid, that Twatter one is after you, and he's got your student ID card." I started rambling as I walked in.
And then I saw Tony, Chris and Sid all stood still, staring at a naked Angie.
"What the fuck are you all doing?" I shouted.
I grabbed Tony and Chris by their wrists and started dragging them to the door. "Come on, Sid. Sorry Angie!" I called and dragged them back into the corridor.

Tony, Sid and I sat together in the final lesson of the day.
"Why are you so relaxed about this?" Sid snarled at Tony.
"So he's got your student ID card. So what?" Tony shrugged.
"So what? So he's going to cut my fucking bollocks off!" Sid hissed.
"Chill out, Sid. I'm chilled, right?"
"Why are you so chilled?" Sid was frantic.
"Because I'm confident in my ability to improvise." Tony explained.
"You're a dick, Tony. As usual." I told him and he shrugged.
I looked at my brothers frantic face before speaking again. "Look, Sid. There's three thousand kids at this college. ID or not, he won't find you." I put my hand on his shoulder out of reassures but he didn't seem any calmer.

Our teacher explained that a supply teacher would be taking over next week while he's away on a course, and that he was on his way up from the office to be introduced to us.
I scribbled aimlessly on my textbook as I heard him come in, but didn't look up until he revealed his name.
"Madison Twatter."
My eyes widened and I looked at the short, creepy looking guy and then at my brother who looked like he'd seen a ghost.
"Shit." Tony, Sid and I all muttered at the same time.

I sat on the bench with Sid after the lesson. He wasn't saying much and he was still extremely pale.
"Oh, my God." He kept repeating, terrified.
"It'll be fine. We'll figure something out." I tried to assure him, but he wasn't convinced.
"Look, I'll leave you to it." I smiled at him as I seen Cassie making her way over.
"Uh-huh," was all he could manage.

Tony caught up with me as I walked briskly home from college.
"Hey." He smiled as he reached me.
"Hey."
"Where's Chris? You usually walk home with him, don't you?" Tony questioned.
I shrugged. "Probably on his mission to fuck the psychology teacher."
Tony chuckled at my response. "Where's Sid?"
"I don't know. Probably hyperventilating in a corner somewhere."
"Probably. Hey, what did you mean about the checking you off my list comment?"
I frowned. "I know that's the only reason you flirt with me all of the time. You don't like girls saying 'no' to you. I've always known you'd just keep trying until you got to fuck me and then got to check that box." I explained.
"I don't have a list. That'd be embarrassing." Tony remarked and I rolled my eyes. "And that's not the reason why."
"Please." I scoffed. "I know it's always pissed you off that I haven't fell at your feet like everyone other girl."
"Well, not really. It makes me respect you more." Tony told me.
I chuckled to myself. I didn't take anything Tony said as truth and didn't trust anything that came out of his mouth. "Whatever, Tony. See you tomorrow." I smirked as I walked in the opposite direction.
"See you tomorrow, Jenkins." He called back as he watched me walk away.

A/N: Next update on Monday! I hope you're enjoying!