Episode 6.1

"Right, I want you all to remember that this is not a holiday, okay? This is your chance to nail your module one history coursework." Tom spoke to our class. I quickly zoned out at his lifeless words.

We were sat on a plane, ready and boarded for our college trip to Russia.
Chris and I were sat beside each other with our arms gently touching on the armrest.

I zoned back in once Tom's never ending speech had concluded.
Chris leant around the chair and asked the other boys, "so where did you hide the drugs then?"
Anwar shrugged. "I don't have them."
"But I thought you were going to put them in your turban." Chris said and I stifled my laughter with my hand.
"I don't wear a turban, Chris!"

From the seat in front of us, Tony chimed in. "Don't worry. We had a back up plan." He gestured to my brother who was sat beside him and seemingly wincing in pain.
"Oh, not up his ass?" I rolled my eyes and watched the boys start giggling amongst themselves. "You guys are gross."

We were half an hour into the plane ride and Chris had been showing me 'funny' videos that he'd downloaded and he'd laughed his child-like hysterical laugh at each one.
"Hey, hey. Look at this -" Chris cut off as he looked at my face. "Why are you smiling?"
I hadn't even realised that there was a smile plastered to my face until Chris asked, but I smiled even more when I knew. "Just you, Chris." I told him.

One hour in and Chris had dozed off with his head rested on my shoulder. I smiled as he let out the occasional snore.
My smile disappeared when I noticed the pair of eyes that regularly turned around to look at us.
"Do you have a problem, Tony?" I hissed, cautious not to wake the sleepy Chris up.
He shook his head. "No."
I was shocked when he turned back around. No sarky comments, no attempts to wind me up.
I furrowed my brows and sighed.

***

Our class was made to ride on a wagon as a form of transport to where we were staying, and when we saw the place we'd be temporarily residing at, we all groaned.
"Great, Tom. We're staying in a fucking prison." I sighed.

***

"Two to a room." Tom announced to our class.
I turned to Chris who winked and jumped over to me, throwing his arm around me and ruffling my hair.
I noticed Tony staring at me. He grabbed Michelle tightly round her waist, pulling her roughly into him, but maintaining eye contact with me the entire time.

"Same sex only." Tom corrected us, and he was met by muffled complaints.
I stood back, watching all the other girls spring into pairs.

Thankfully, Jal and Michelle approached me.
"Hey, Cleo. You can stay with us if you want, so long as you don't mind sleeping on the floor." Michelle offered.
I shrugged. "I can cope with the floor. Thanks, guys."

A/N: sorry, this is quite short!

Next chapter on Tuesday!