• Irregular •

A girl, whose name was the 26th Achim, woke up, only to find herself surrounded in darkness, with very minimal light through the cracks of the ceiling. Or as we know it, below the Tower. Slowly sitting up, Achim looked around her, trying to look for anything significant. Her brown locks falling just below her shoulders, perfectly aligning with her pretty doll-like face and beautiful gold eyes. Where the hell am I? And how did I get here?! she wondered.

She looked down and saw herself wearing a beige robe, slowly dirtying as she continued to sit on the dusty and filthy ground. A charm, no, a talisman? Achim didn't know. It laid next to her, shining through the darkness. It started from a silver chain, followed by two lavender beads, with a cherry plum blossom glossed inside a circular ring with a gold lining, connected to the beads. A purple ribbon that was tied was hanging from the ring, with another two crystalized cherry plum blossoms that were knotted to each end. Achim held it close to her, knowing that this charm is definitely her treasure.

An image suddenly flashed through her mind. It was a boy, looking very similar to her, with brown hair and gold eyes. Her... brother? It's definitely him. Achim instantly knew his name, like she's known it all her life. "Bam...?" she voiced out loud, hoping he'd be there somewhere. But nope, no one there. She sighed. The name "the 25th Bam" stayed stuck in her mind. Even his name is like mine... she thought. Bam, meaning night, and Achim, meaning morning, she knew they were born back to back, right when morning came.

Achim walked around, the dark place with only her charm shining and the minimal daylight showing through the cracks of the ceiling. And of course, there was only one thing that dominated her mind. The 25th Bam. Though to her knowledge, she never met him, but she knew him, his presence, his appearance, his name. She felt that she had known him all along. Desperately looking for her brother, she ran around, hoping that he's somewhere around her. But no, of course, he wasn't. Achim felt a tight sensation at her chest, the kind of sensation you get when you've lost a family member. But it's not like she knew what it was, Achim doesn't remember anything, nor know anything before she woke up after all. But she felt lonely. A billion questions ran through her mind. Where am I? How did I get here? Was I abandoned or something?  Why are so many things happening when I wake up? Where's Bam? I miss Bam. How do I get out of here? I want to find Bam, her mind racked.

Not wasting any time, Achim explored the area, with her hands running over the rough walls, with her charm hanging from her wrist, she searched for any clues that would lead her to Bam. She also only assumed that her parents are dead, and Bam was the only person that was alive, except her of course. She found herself staring at the wide hallway.

Not hesitating about the dangers whatsoever, Achim ran through the path, hoping that she would find her brother. There was nothing, except for just a wide area. Desperation was apparent on her face, but she willed herself not to give up. Strange how a place you've only been in for a couple of minutes can drive you mad. Achim banged her fist on the ground wishing to find something, anything. Until she heard a faint, male voice, "For what do you wish to climb the tower..?"

Her head snapped up and looked around. "Who are you?" she called out. A bright glow surrounded her and she heard a loud bam like the sound of big doors opening, and Achim felt herself get cloaked in that bright glow as she was sucked into god knows where. Through sheer willpower, Achim opened the doors.

Achim woke up once again, taking a good look at her surroundings. She was in some sort of room. The ceiling was so high it couldn't be seen and there were images all around the walls with torched attached to them.

A creature with bunny-like ears came out of the shadows, startling her. "Welcome to the Tower of God," the same male voice told her. "My name is Headon, and I am the caretaker of this Tower. What is your name?"