• Two-Faced •

"Endorsi, why don't you become friends with Hatz?" Bam suggested since the swordsman was missing two friends for his assignment. Achim silently ate her lunch beside him, ignoring all the chaos at the table.

"With him?" Endorsi smirked, glancing at him. "Are you setting us up on a date? He is quite handsome."

"Y—Yeah! he's muscular too!" Bam said enthusiastically, making Achim snort next to him.

"Bam, you sound like you're selling a product," Khun raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, but no," the girl smiled. "I'm not allowed to date."

"Really...?" Bam asked in disbelief. "That's one dismal household. But isn't it okay to be friends?"

"Nope! I don't believe in platonic relationships between the opposite gender!"

"As expected from a Princess," Achim noted thoughtfully and ever so casually, poking at her food.

"PRINCESS?!" everyone yelled in shock.

"Well, she didn't have to expose me like that," Endorsi rolled her eyes and smiled. "Achim, was it? Thanks."

"Then... we have two Princesses in our test area?" Shibisu asked in shock.

"Exactly, why are you hanging out with these guys?" Anaak suddenly sneered as she walked by with her food tray. "Shame on you, we wouldn't have two Princesses in this test area if you were gone."

"Anaak!"

Endorsi merely smirked. "Then... your sisters with Anaak?" Bam asked, his eyes trailing behind the lizard girl.

"Stepsisters at least," Endorsi narrowed eyes. "Easily put, we're like luxury shoes displayed in the same shop window." She's fake though, she finished in her head.

Achim placed a hand on her chin. She didn't recall it was possible to have two Princesses on the same test floor since a Princess is chosen every several hundred years. Or at least, it was very rare. Endorsi rested her head in her hand and looked at Achim smugly, knowing exactly what the girl had in her mind.

Anaak wasn't even a Ranker yet, so why did she have one of the 13 Months Series? Achim thought, her eyes staring wide at the ground. No, I'm not so sure yet, I'll have to ask Endorsri later. I could be mistaken since they are both insanely strong... then I'll be attacked

"Achim? Hellooo~?" Khun waved his hand in front of her face. "Do you sleep with your eyes open or something?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Achim smiled slightly, gently slapping his hand away. "Sorry, I was thinking, what did I miss?"

"Wow, you can think?" the ocean-eyed Regular teased. "Jeez, that's very rare."

An irk mark appeared on Achim's head. "I would slap you right now, but I don't want to make your face look better." she retorted.

"Ooh, scary!" Khun grinned, playfully gibing. "Don't worry, keep trying, maybe someday you'll say something intelligent."

"I appreciate the sentiment, but no one wants to hear your life experiences here, thanks!" she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I know I might sound like an idiot to you. But, I have to else you won't understand a word I say," Khun crossed his arms, enjoying her irritated look.

"Whoever told you to be yourself has given you very bad advice."

"Be myself? Well, I'm not perfect, am I? At least I'm not you~"

Everyone deadpanned at the as Khun and Achim continued to throw back-and-forth insults at each other from across the table. "Oi, are they always like this?" Shibisu whispered loudly to Bam. "They act like an old married couple."